Excellent work!

Just stopping by to say this is the most fun I've had flying the A-10C since actually learning to fly the damn thing 5 years ago. I am only at mission 5, but so far it has been truly excellent.

One of the things that has always kept me from playing as much DCS as I've played BMS has always been the immersion factor and lack of engaging content. BMS has the excellent Campaign engine with the huge variety of missions naturally available to a multi-role fighter like the F-16C. I am happy to say that for the first time since I started playing DCS, I now feel like DCS has a campaign that can rival the immersion and enjoyment of a BMS campaign. They obviously achieve this in very different ways, but that just makes it even more of an achievement in my opinion! :thumbup:

With this said I would also like to ask if you would ever consider doing a similar style of campaign for something like the F/A-18C (or if god is willing and ED makes an F-16 :drool: ) once that gets released?

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that a well designed campaign focused on a relatively low intensity conflict as depicted in OPF will probably act as a great counterpart to the inevitable horde of full-scale war missions and campaigns we will see with the arrival of a proper multi-role jet in DCS.

It would also be very interesting to see how well these high performance jets designed to perform in all areas of combat would have to adjust to the relative simplicity of doing low intensity stuff.

All in all, great stuff and I look forward to your future work, whatever it may be!

Edited by TordinVarglund

Just stopping by to say this is the most fun I've had flying the A-10C since actually learning to fly the damn thing 5 years ago. I am only at mission 5, but so far it has been truly excellent.

One of the things that has always kept me from playing as much DCS as I've played BMS has always been the immersion factor and lack of engaging content. BMS has the excellent Campaign engine with the huge variety of missions naturally available to a multi-role fighter like the F-16C. I am happy to say that for the first time since I started playing DCS, I now feel like DCS has a campaign that can rival the immersion and enjoyment of a BMS campaign. They obviously achieve this in very different ways, but that just makes it even more of an achievement in my opinion!

With this said I would also like to ask if you would ever consider doing a similar style of campaign for something like the F/A-18C (or if god is willing and ED makes an F-16 :drool: ) once that gets released?

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that a well designed campaign focused on a relatively low intensity conflict as depicted in OPF will probably act as a great counterpart to the inevitable horde of full-scale war missions and campaigns we will see with the arrival of a proper multi-role jet in DCS.

It would also be very interesting to see how well these high performance jets designed to perform in all areas of combat would have to adjust to the relative simplicity of doing low intensity stuff.

All in all, great stuff and I look forward to your future work, whatever it may be!

I appreciate the kinds words, I am glad you are enjoying the campaign! I would defiantly be interested in developing a campaign for a multi-role bird!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
I just finished this one last week, and I have to chime in my praise as well. This is hands down the best combat flight sim campaign I've ever played. The voiceover work raises the bar. Bravo.

Thank you sir, glad you enjoyed!

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say that this is the best campaign I have flown in so far in DCS (and I've been around since thwe beginning :-))

I would particularly praise these:

the realistic mission structure

voice acting

that mission AO is small (no long transit times)

I'm playing in VR and so am struggling with spotting with and without the TGP - labels help with that :-)

cheers

Martin

I just want to say that this is the best campaign I have flown in so far in DCS (and I've been around since thwe beginning :-))

I would particularly praise these:

the realistic mission structure

voice acting

that mission AO is small (no long transit times)

I'm playing in VR and so am struggling with spotting with and without the TGP - labels help with that :-)

cheers

Martin

Thank you for the kinds words! Glad you are enjoying it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, thank you, Ranger79, for your hard work on campaign, I really enjoyed it, voiceovers, documentation, all was superbly well thought and designed.

I hope in future we will see more campaign from you.