Time: 0800

Weather: Mostly Cloudy

QNH: 29.92

Winds: 4 knots at 33 ft. 359 degrees

8 knots at 1600 ft. 359 degrees

12 knots at 6600 ft. 20 degrees

10 knots at 26000 ft. 335 degrees

Situation:

In 2018 the United States government crumbled and there was an uprising of the rich and powerful. These elites purchased military equipment from Russian sources and took over entire cities where they would be able to conduct their business unopposed. Among these men stood Jaraad Elquib, a brilliant man but evil to his core.

In 2025 the U.S. began rebuilding some government institutions as well as the C.I.A. who you have worked for since the beginning. You have been posing as a private pilot of a civilian model Uh-1h equipped with countermeasures for the past 2 years working directly for Jaraad and have earned his trust. The trust you built with him has allowed you to bring in your own team that is with him this morning. Today you and your team will take him out.

The United States Army is still in its infancy and doesn’t have much in the way of air support, none to speak of in this Area of Operations, but does have its fair share of infantry and armored units. They are also currently moving in on Jaraad in Mohave Valley, the second in command currently stationed at Laughlin Airport and the chemical weapons factory in Laughlin. Jaraad’s plan is to flee due to pressure from the Army.

This mission is too critical to leave to the Army and we can’t afford to allow them to siege the factory. They can’t be fully trusted yet with such dangerous assets so the factory must be destroyed. The Army is unaware of our involvement so keep in mind you will be a target of theirs as well.

Detailed pictures and objectives in attached pdf.

Assassination.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ulj1g2oc2ei1at/Assassanation.miz?dl=0

looking very interesting and detailed. definetly gotta try. i would also like to have mi-8 version

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

when i got to the landing point, the factory had already been demolished. i crashed my huey at that location and couldn't see what was going to happen.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

when i got to the landing point, the factory had already been demolished. i crashed my huey at that location and couldn't see what was going to happen.

Hmm the only thing I can think of is that somehow the tanks that attacking from the west hit the factory. On my system they never hot the factory and I kept their firing zone clear of it.

I'm out of town until tomorrow but I'll check the triggered flag sequence to in sure that you can't prematurely blow it up.

The only other thing I noticed after uploading it is that I left a test f10 radio option for flag 8 and can't remember what it was for. So don't use the f10 other radio menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it several times during the game .

After I used it first, mi8's took off or just coincidence

Other little problem is that mi8's get accelerated too fast for huey when they try to evade stingers. i can't catch them during this period

But this is a really good mission , very detailed , exciting. Also I liked the foggy nevada atmosphere . I hope you will continue to make missions

Edited by ebabil

Youtube

I used it several times during the game .

After I used it first, mi8's took off or just coincidence

Other little problem is that mi8's get accelerated too fast for huey when they try to evade stingers. i can't catch them during this period

But this is a really good mission , very detailed , exciting. Also I liked the foggy nevada atmosphere . I hope you will continue to make missions

Thank you glad you're enjoying it. Yes part of the challenge during the run through that part of town is keeping up with the MI-8's to combine your countermeasures. The Huey will have to claw for speed and maintain altitude!

• 1 month later...

Just finished the mission - well, sort of ;-) Overall, enjoyable - and the whole mission feels like you're part of something big. There were a few moments where I was confused though. So here's some constructive critism: Sometimes it would have been nice to have some more triggers and text/voices what to do. I know, the briefing was very detailed, but english isn't the native language of everybody ;-) Even though I thought I understood everything, I did the mission "wrong" in the end.

Just as an example - when I first flew toward the factory, I was not sure whether to land now or to follow the other choppers. Well, after reading the briefing again and again, I noticed that I did it wrong. I first landed at the factory and deployed the team. So the factory was demolished before taking out Yak-40.

I then landed again because I thought I have to re-board the team. But this never happened. So I flew to the airport and noticed that it's up to board the "other team". There again, I landed and wasn't sure if it was correct. So I just waited until some cars arrived and I noticed "ok, I'm right now".

Flying south, it took me a while to find the correct spot. At least I knew I'm close to it when they started firing at me. But then again, I deployed the team on the roof-top but wasn't sure if I have to wait or to take off. Maybe I anyway messed up the triggers because the factory was already destroyed.

When nobody was shooting, I took off and headed to the factory again (no idea of Yak-40 was destroyed or not). Since the factory was already destroyed, I thought I now have to head home using FM 4000. This lead me to nowhere though (somewhere above a lake).

That was the point when I exited. So officially, not accomplished, inofficially "Mission completed" but not in the correct order.

Last but not least, what I also didn't get was the thing with the 250 MHz frequency. So maybe I missed something more there.

So like I said, overall enjoyble and interesting, but sometimes not fully clear to me what to do.

Very good criticism. I will implement your suggestions when I get time. I agree it's hard to memorize what all is in the briefing so some reminders would be helpful. When you design it is easy to remember :)

Oh and when you land for the demo team they run in deploy explosives the come directly back before you take off. If you fly out of that zone then back in after they have been deployed, the factory will blow.

Thanks, in that case I took off too early. But aside that, I really like the idea/plot of the mission.

Cool I'm glad you like it and I appreciate the feed back. Once I make those changes I'll submit it to the DCS User files for download there.