Missiles LOGO when Rearm

Or even better: a colored picture of the longitudinal shape of the weapon to recognize them at first glance without to have to popup their names with the mouse pointer.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

I'm talking about the missile picture when choose a missile

Missile picture? I'm not quite sure what you're talking about? :huh:

As razo+r said: Those little weapon symbols have always been there.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

856764Screen170213133437.jpg

Find them little symbols. :thumbup:

They are really not there? Damn, I would've bet they are there as well and I'm starring at this window almost every day :music_whistling:

My apologies if my comment was offending. That was really not my intention :(

I just really had no idea what you meant, but that screenshot made it clear now :)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Issue there is missiles which have the same body with different seekers; I.E. R-27ER/ET.

The nice thing about the existing photos is you can discern the nature of the missile by the image: IR missiles have the black dot in the center, RADAR missiles do not. :)

I do agree that having these appear in-game as well as within the ME would be helpful.

Issue there is missiles which have the same body with different seekers; I.E. R-27ER/ET.

The nice thing about the existing photos is you can discern the nature of the missile by the image: IR missiles have the black dot in the center, RADAR missiles do not. :)

I do agree that having these appear in-game as well as within the ME would be helpful.

If you're talking about this being a problem with side-profile shapes, the seeker head on an infrared missile is the reason for the black dot; judging by your comment though, you already understand this. The black dot will still be visible if viewed from the side thanks to the seeker's non-flat shape, albeit slightly harder to see.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

If you're talking about this being a problem with side-profile shapes, the seeker head on an infrared missile is the reason for the black dot; judging by your comment though, you already understand this. The black dot will still be visible if viewed from the side thanks to the seeker's non-flat shape, albeit slightly harder to see.

Fair point. :thumbup: