Thank you LN, I mean it

Rammit

LN,

Thank you for an awesome module!!!

I never had more fun than trying to figure out the MiG-21 with basic flight, and navigation

Can't wait to graduate to Weapons Training

Hope you have many more awesome modules in the future and congratulations on an awesome aircraft.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Just finished installing the Mig-21 Bis today (3 days downloading since Thursday).

I am so delighted that your work is that good. Never did I encounter a DCS aircraft THAT complex and THAT good. Hands down the best module yet!!! Also, the blackshark helped alot in cockpit familiarisation, but this is waaay better!!!

As an Egyptian too, I thank LN for producing my country's signature fighter. I am so moved.

Thanks guys and can't wait to see what is next up your sleeves!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I agree. Thank you. No money wasted here.

Superb job and a thrill to fly and learn.

The way this thing handles is amazing. It feels very aerodynamic and "fluid", you can really feel everything in this bird.

I pay very little attention to my speeds and angles, and somehow when I look at replays I just do it all pretty much textbook.

When I push the plane alot, it rarely goes more than 4-5 G's, which makes me wonder what in hell others are doing to it to make the loads fall off hehe.. :O

But to me that just proves how natural it feels and behaves. I feel like im wearing this one!

Good job!

Edited by <Grizzly>