Nice photos...

Amazing as usual.

Keep them coming!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

More F4-E 2020 Terminator photos... and thanks for comments :smilewink:

40sa1.jpg

79xm5.jpg

15lp1.jpg

09rg2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

If I tell you, after that I must kill you cause of it's a goverment secret :D btw Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Torwak, nice pics !! Hopely i can also take a lot of "close" pictures at our airshow this weekend.. Typhoon (esp), Mig 29 and Su 27 (Rus)..

Grtz....Ross.....

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

I think you are thinking of

"If i told you, i'd have to kill you." Teehee

Government secret ehh??... Ill find out one way or another :music_whistling:

:noexpression::noexpression::noexpression:

Haha, little did you know I have a secret tactic, resistance is futile...:sly:

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Torwak, nice pics !! Hopely i can also take a lot of "close" pictures at our airshow this weekend.. Typhoon (esp), Mig 29 and Su 27 (Rus)..

Grtz....Ross.....

Typhoon toast, Sukhoi sandwhich, Mig Munch. Yumm.. They should make them new meals at maccas. With a free BETA copy of lomac inside as the freebie :D

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you are thinking of

"If i told you, i'd have to kill you." Teehee

exactly... sorry about writing without think.

Government secret ehh??... Ill find out one way or another :music_whistling:

:noexpression::noexpression::noexpression:

Haha, little did you know I have a secret tactic, resistance is futile...:sly:

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Tell me tell me

Damn... its unfair, you torture me. :devil_2:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grtz....Ross.....

Typhoon sounds good... please dont forget to share with us Ross. :beer:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grtz....Ross.....

If you are talking about the Defence Days, forget the Su-27 and MiG-29, they aren't coming (something to do with the absence of the correct signatures).

Also, the flying display at Koksijde is very far from the crowd line (last time I was there, I had to use a 400mm lens to take decent pictures of an E-3A flying by).

Better wait for Kleine Brogel, there you can take REALLY good close-up pictures :)

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

If you are talking about the Defence Days, forget the Su-27 and MiG-29, they aren't coming (something to do with the absence of the correct signatures).

Also, the flying display at Koksijde is very far from the crowd line (last time I was there, I had to use a 400mm lens to take decent pictures of an E-3A flying by).

Better wait for Kleine Brogel, there you can take REALLY good close-up pictures :)

Hi Joe Kurr, I'm working on the Koksyde airbase in the crewreception, will mean, i drive the pilots to their plane, so i think i will be very very close to every plane, lol !! Yep i know about the russian planes, it's something about payments to suisse they haven't already done, so if they land in our country, the planes would be grounded!! So i will see what happends !!

Grtz....Ross....

ps: you will see at the photo's i take, that i will be very close to them, i will take a picture of the intake and excaust of the typhoon, promised!!

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Typhoon sounds good... please dont forget to share with us Ross. :beer:

I promise Torwak, maybe i will take a digital movie of the starting up of the typhoon, if i have the time.. So for me is working weekend on the airbase...

Grtz...Ross..

ps: btw Torwak i come on holiday at Turkey, Belek !! 8 aug - 19 aug :thumbup:

Configuration:  

Hi Joe Kurr, I'm working on the Koksyde airbase in the crewreception, will mean, i drive the pilots to their plane, so i think i will be very very close to every plane, lol !! Yep i know about the russian planes, it's something about payments to suisse they haven't already done, so if they land in our country, the planes would be grounded!! So i will see what happends !!

Grtz....Ross....

ps: you will see at the photo's i take, that i will be very close to them, i will take a picture of the intake and excaust of the typhoon, promised!!

Then I expect at least something like this one I made of an F-4F Phantom ;)

F-4F_Intake.jpg

Have a nice weekend at Koksijde, I won't be there unfortunately, I have other appointments...

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

F-4F_Intake.jpg

Have a nice weekend at Koksijde, I won't be there unfortunately, I have other appointments...

I do my best!! :music_whistling:

HPIM0096.jpg

Grtz...Ross...

Configuration:  

I promise Torwak, maybe i will take a digital movie of the starting up of the typhoon, if i have the time.. So for me is working weekend on the airbase...

Grtz...Ross..

ps: btw Torwak i come on holiday at Turkey, Belek !! 8 aug - 19 aug :thumbup:

You kidding right? :D I'm going to vacation on 6-12 of August in Antalya therefore I'll be in Serik where is 3km far away from Bellek town :devil_2: I'll PM you details my mobilephone and so on. Prepare my Leonidas Chocolate! He he... my favorite :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Close enough??

So one of my first pictures, is this close enough??

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

So what bird is this???

I will post more pictures later of the airshow, to much work right now!!

Grtz...Ross....

Configuration:  

So one of my first pictures, is this close enough??

So what bird is this???

I will post more pictures later of the airshow, to much work right now!!

Grtz...Ross....

Its a EF2000 EuroFighter! Theres another one that almost looks like that and China is using them!

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

Its a EF2000 EuroFighter! Theres another one that almost looks like that and China is using them!

Congratz, your price is some new pictures :megalol:

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Grtz....Ross....

Configuration: