NS430 being charged for different modules?

BlazingTrigger

As an occasional DCS player I think this is an excellent addition.

I think this is a new era in the way of playing this simulation.

The price for users who already have the NS430 & Mi-8 is really OK ..... $ 5.99 and from that can be spent $ 2 from bonus points ... at the end $ 3.99 only. (for L39 version)

The L39 with navigation makes it a very comfortable flying aircraft.

I hope the other modules will get fully integrated navigation.

my 2c

Edited by =Bobby=

I don't mind paying a small fee for each new airplane integration.

But i rather would have seen this product being sold from day one as a module that gets integrated into other modules over time.

If a higher price was needed then make it so.

But i can remember when this module got released it was very vague and alot of answers what the future of this product was were left unanswered. But then again its Belsimtek and comms was never their strong point.

g8PjVMw.png

But i can remember when this module got released it was very vague and alot of answers what the future of this product was were left unanswered. But then again its Belsimtek and comms was never their strong point.

and this is a real problem, and i hope someday companys will learn that

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I would like to try and help clear up this confusion. All I can see right now is a kitty fight with people pointing fingers at each other, saying that they're wrong.

As said in the BST Project section:

The NS 430 GPS navigation system act as add-on for DCS World aircraft modules. The NS 430 is an all-in-one GPS/Nav/Comm solution, it is available for DCS modules starting with Mi-8, NS 430 will be a nice addition to already existing navigation and radio systems in the aircraft.

Nowhere was it mentioned that this was originally meant to be served to the L-39, and in NineLine's original announcement post, it was clearly addressed.

Edited by Sirius

• ED Team
I don't mind paying a small fee for each new airplane integration.

But i rather would have seen this product being sold from day one as a module that gets integrated into other modules over time.

If a higher price was needed then make it so.

Well, I don't think the final idea on how it would be put out there was ever decided back then, certainly, this 2D version for all modules is fairly new to me at least. So for the same price of the original release, you get the 3D version for the Mi-8 and 2D version for all, for another small fee you get the L-39C 3D version for both front and back seat.

That is really all there is to say on it at this point. Its where we are, and it's reasonable compared to other games out there, and I don't see it changing other than bundle deals, etc.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I was hoping to have a fortunate experience of having someone in the back of my L-39 who owns the NS430 have it installed since I do not own it. Sadly it did not happen and was disappointed to see it was only put for the front in this case.

If the ZA were to have it, it would be in the back regardless.

[…]for another small fee you get the L-39C 3D version for both front and back seat.

Is this still planned/confirmed? That would be nice indeed! :thumbup:

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

So we do have the NS430 in the back seat! That's actually great and increases the shared cockpit features.

The only mention I've seen about the 3D model suggests it's in the front cockpit when the gunsight is removed:

They should update the description ;)

Thanks for the info @NineLine!

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///