WHEN?!

Wacko_ZA

Any ida about the price its going to cost ? I geas not like the F-18C.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hmm still wonder what I do with this Plane, I like the Yak-52 (Would rather like to fly this in real Live:) but probably it would earn only Dust in the Hangar...

Is there Campaign or something in the Future? Flying Grass in the Mountains for Hungry Cows or something like this?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Price?

I would say between 40$ and 50$.

Is there Campaign or something in the Future?

I guess that the Yak will come with Training Tutorials but no built-in campaign.

If a 3rd party developer creates a campaign, I imagine that the themes would be: Training Qualification Campaign, Basic Maneuvers Campaign and things like that. I for one would buy.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Well, the real one costs by average of $100,000 - $200,000 by factors of flight hours, maintenance, cost and some other things that I am aware of.

It would definitely be cheaper for me to buy it in-game and get the same thing! (Well, at least not a real one to fly :D)

I would say between 40$ and 50$.

I guess that the Yak will come with Training Tutorials but no built-in campaign.

If a 3rd party developer creates a campaign, I imagine that the themes would be: Training Qualification Campaign, Basic Maneuvers Campaign and things like that. I for one would buy.

Sadly find this basic Qualification Campaigns little bit Boring, but yes everyone have his one Opinion...

Would rather like you fly for Company with little bit Storyline behind it like you do in real Live, make Aerobatic Displays fly Costumer around the Map search for Wood Fires Emergency Transports search for Mountain Rescue, Fly with forward Observation for Terrorist hunting simple what you can imagine...save the Hungry Cows :D

Something with Storyline what you encourage to see what is next happen, you learn the Plane out of the FF....

Found nothing is more exciting to Navigate throw the Mountains with Compass and Stopwatch to find something..

PS.

100000$ is nothing for a Plane, dam Yak is consuming on average 50l/Hour that is Killing your Pocket :D smile.gif

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

For those who wonder "what do I do wity this", or "why is this coming out?": Remember that this project is contracted. We are getting it purely as a bonus aircraft. If you don't need it for anything, don't buy it.

I myself will fly basic school flights with my squad mates, just enjoy the flightmodel with our current sceneries and annoy the heck out of people by reserving the runway :D

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I hope you are talking about the B versione with rockets.

... rockets and GUV-8700 Gun Pods potentially. :D

"potentially" because while it sounds like a stupid idea, pictures of this do exist. so at least it has been tried.

and i want it: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3583746&postcount=11

Edited by twistking