Holy Cow!

Speedbrake

Nice, but i personaly would rather them to be working on stuff more useful and wanted in a flight sim ratehr than a Farm Sim or Sim City, like animated ground crew, pilots we could set on ME to create scenes, etc..etc... Or at lest get videos of this if they are. :)

Nice, but i personaly would rather them to be working on stuff more useful and wanted in a flight sim ratehr than a Farm Sim or Sim City, like animated ground crew, pilots we could set on ME to create scenes, etc..etc... Or at lest get videos of this if they are. :)

+100000000

Mooooo!!!!

Love it... for me, anything that adds to the immersion is a plus as long as it doesnt hurt performance.

:thumbup:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Even better:

"We are also working to implement civilian foot traffic as well as civil air traffic."

:thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

+1 love it when wishes come true. Thanks ED. Wishlist on top! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

COW's , maybe there would be some other more important STATIC objects to make in dcs.. but no, lets just pretend that its best idea ever make cow first ...

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very strange move from ED. I checked it wasn't April 1st when I read the news.

Interesting point on ED FB page: they are also working on adding civilian foot traffic as well as civil air traffic. The latter is simply awesome.

I am really surprised by the quality of the animations for these cows. It looks too good to be true honestly. But maybe I am too negative. And I guess we will have other livestock like goats and camels for PG? Bears, deers and sheeps in Caucasus? Coyotes and rattlesnakes in Nevada?

So now DCS have a secret Cow level also. (If you have played diablo :D)

But on a serious note. Personally I don't think that making a few cow or civilian model with simple animations and putting them on the Normandy map would be so demanding task that it would set back the develompement and improvement pace of DCS so much that it would be a worthy news to complain about. I would say it adds more immersion and life to this map and makes a lot of us smile and get immersed while passing by with a WW2 plane.

But I can understand that it might feel useless and a waste of time for some who are just interesed in watching the instruments and the crosshairs or does not even like WW2 and Normandy .

FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9 Dora, MiG-15bis , Mig-21bis, AJS-37 Viggen , M-2000C, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-14, Supercarrier, NTTR, Normandy+WW2 assets, Combined Arms, Persian Gulf

AMD Ryzen 2600x , ASUS Rog Strix B450-F, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3000MHz DDR4, MSI RTX 2070 8G, ASUS Xonar DSX, Samsung EVO 970 SSD , PSU - Corsair RM750, Headtracking - EDtracker Pro Wired, 58" Screen, TM Warthog, Windows 10 64bit Home

I hope we get multi-crew in the open beta!

honey%2Bpanto%2Bcow.jpg\

Kidding aside, if you've ever been to Eastern Europe, you'll know that there are cows and sheep everywhere! Things that make the sim immersive are a good thing.

Plus, we've seen WIP images of deck crew for carriers and such, so don't worry, I'm sure airfield enhancements are on he way too.

I hope we get multi-crew in the open beta!

honey%2Bpanto%2Bcow.jpg\

Kidding aside, if you've ever been to Eastern Europe, you'll know that there are cows and sheep everywhere! Things that make the sim immersive are a good thing.

Plus, we've seen WIP images of deck crew for carriers and such, so don't worry, I'm sure airfield enhancements are on he way too.

Well we all have what we wish for or want, taste are all individual thing and i respect that :) I personnaly don't really care about cows when diving in from 10k ft at 400ish kts in my hornet, or, having some whales breathing out the water coming out at surface as i'm in the pattern to land on a carrier. :) But, that's me. When i fly in a sim i don'T really care about wildlife, tress etc yes i do care. In other words, having animals doesn'T raise the immersion for me, even in my car when i was riding an hour and a half drive to the eastern township at my ex-girlfriend's did i rarely came across a deeer crossing the road, or a racoon crossing the road, besides birds flying over here and there, not that many wildlife, so i can abosultly live in a flight sim without animal, though, in a MMORPG game, i do want some animals in the forest as i walk around and quest and kill dangerous mystical creatures. :) I just want my yellow monkey on a carrier to point at me i can cat shoot. :) And yes we seen the crew, a long time ago, and i bet you, the cows wil see the day way faster than crews.

All,

There's already a video showing off Carrier Crew animations they're working on.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

hopefully it doesnt further saturate the primary core utilized by DCS.... just sayin..

Ryzen R7 1800x|EVGA FTW3 1080Ti|32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum@2666mhz|Samsung 750 EVO|LG 4k 50" Main Display|ASUS PB278Q Reference Display|

We have static Cows already!

Thanks to Lilkiki's DCS Animals Mod!

I have added Sheep, Oxen, Camels and Goats!

Camels.jpg

See here, post # 7

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=202688

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Warms up the MG Gazelle for some cattle hearding in the NTTR map,.. :D :pilotfly:

Bonus points if you can run them through Vegas Strip and not loose any. :music_whistling:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.