[FIXED] AJS-37 Viggen Crash to desktop

will-

I had a CTD on the Viggen when flying the Red Flag campaign, both in mission one and two. No logs unfortunately. It hasn't happened after a simple repair and reboot so I'm fairly sure it was on my end.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the logs guys! Our internal tester JediTeo also reported what sounds like same issue, a lock-up when exiting the mission? Unfortunately it doesnt say exactly what happened in the logs so I will try to replicate while running the debugger but I needed some help with that so stay tuned.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

I had this crash using the training mission again (the rocket one). I uploaded the log file.

I think that the common point with last time is that i kept playing these missions again and again (like 15 times in a row or more) so i kept reloading them repeatedly.

I hope that helps to understand the issue though i must say that i played a lot this weekend and did not have single issue, online and offline.

EDIT: Ah no damn, it says 2019/06/03, that was yesterday, so that is not the correct log file. Strange, i just crashed now and came to post it but the latest log file i have in the folder is from yesterday. Jeez... sorry, how can i find the correct one, i dont see anything for June 4th at 00:30ish

dcs.log-20190603-222848.zip

Edited by Fynek

I tried your mission izzydizzy and flew it from start to finish (took out three brdms). I wasn't able to replicate a crash unfortunately. Do you always experience a crash in this mission or was it just one time? Does it happen also after todays update? You might try my track-file and see if it crashes for you (don't worry that the replay deviates). Also, if it always crashes, try to clear the %SAVEDGAMES%/DCS_AJS37 folder and see if that helps.

izzydizzysmission.trk

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.