104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

2weR59f.jpg

Dedicated Server IP - 208.94.240.34

From now on we'll keep all our server related announcements in this thread rather than posting new ones with every update.

We are now hosting in 2.5.5.41371

SimpleRadio is now installed. IP = 208.94.240.34

104th Teamspeak 3 Server IP = ts50.gameservers.com:9132

Password = phoenix

WARNING!

We run a strict ping limit of 300 in our server. You will be removed from the server by an admin if your ping is higher than 300!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Update 1.2.14.35513 applied to the server which includes the fix for the F-15 External Fuel Tanks and aircraft roll!

Please update to the latest Open Beta version to join the server!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just want to say thanks for hosting the beta version. Looks like you're the only server doing that. :thumbup:

I wish there would be more servers though :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, in the mission Operation Dragon Shield there are two groups of A-10C's which have both the same flight numbers. (2x Hog 1-1 etc.) which of course will end in rage inducing TAD-conflicts.

I propose to merge the groups and only have so many hogs that the flight numbers won't get into conflict.

edit: Additional whine, can we raise the clouds to around 12-14K AGL? TGP can't look through it and fighting strelas etc. is horrible. :D

Edited by ApoNOOB

There are two callsigns for the A-10Cs Hawk and Boar both have the a 11, however there is not two Hawg 11's, one is Hawg 11 the other is Boar 11.

I can only have a maximum of 9 aircraft per callsign which is why there are Hawg and Boars for the A-10C as it is such a popular aircraft 9 is not enough with our increased client slot server. If this results in a TAD conflict I'm afraid you will have to live with it and remind other pilots to make sure they change their IDs if a conflict happens.

I have raised the clouds to 5000m (max alt) so hopefully this will help out with your TGP :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2284144']There are two callsigns for the A-10Cs Hawk and Boar both have the a 11, however there is not two Hawg 11's, one is Hawg 11 the other is Boar 11.

I can only have a maximum of 9 aircraft per callsign which is why there are Hawg and Boars for the A-10C as it is such a popular aircraft 9 is not enough with our increased client slot server. If this results in a TAD conflict I'm afraid you will have to live with it and remind other pilots to make sure they change their IDs if a conflict happens.

I have raised the clouds to 5000m (max alt) so hopefully this will help out with your TGP :)

First thank you for raising the clouds, will check that out as soon as I find the time.

On the ID's that is very very sad to hear but makes sense. In practice often people don't care, or even react if you tell them this. Earlier it took around 5 minutes to get a guy to react that I called by name... :P

I will have to think on this, speak to some mission editors and maybe petitition ED again. See you online!

edit:

Wow overcast is used in our missions now? nice one thumbup.gif

Yes plus rain, looked very good, missed a 'bad' weather mission.. Snowstorm next...? :D

Dear (Admin of 104th server ) , I have a problem connecting to your online server and i was hoping that you can help me figure it out.

Up till 2 weeks ago i was able to connect to the 104th server with no problem what so ever, and then out of the sudden when i try to connect it gives me connection interrupted message , I trued every possible thing on the book to fix it with no clue, Im wondering by now if i was put on the PAN list for any reason that im not aware of . i would really appreciate if you help me out clear this problem.

My game name is Simo , and im running the most updated version .

Thank you in advance .

At present we have no plans for this however things may change in the future, it was good fun to have in FC2.

We'll possibly look at this later in the year... no promises made though!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How does it look on the CA front? Any chances of trying that again in 104th missions? Would really like to see the possibility for frustrated CAS to drive SAM's toward their A2G area and protect themselves. :D

Also could we get the different FARP's where possible on the Briefing screenshot? And a little description or grid on the briefing, was earlier in the Shark, shot out ABRIS and the FARP wouldn't answer on radio... Was a nightmare! :D

edit: also what about maybe a jtac that spawns if >80-90% of units got destroyed? Sometimes we search for 3 1/2 hours... :(

Edited by ApoNOOB

Just had great night flying the ka50 for blue side, will definately be flying your server again. Performance was great and really enjoy the adverse weather. Was fun hiding from that guy in the mig 29 lol. Cap is key and good team work!

Call sign Crom

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

How does it look on the CA front? Any chances of trying that again in 104th missions? Would really like to see the possibility for frustrated CAS to drive SAM's toward their A2G area and protect themselves. :D

Also could we get the different FARP's where possible on the Briefing screenshot? And a little description or grid on the briefing, was earlier in the Shark, shot out ABRIS and the FARP wouldn't answer on radio... Was a nightmare! :D

edit: also what about maybe a jtac that spawns if >80-90% of units got destroyed? Sometimes we search for 3 1/2 hours... :(

Some good points there, I'd be interested in these changes as well. I suppose some of them are blocked by bugs, but probably not all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have chosen not to update to the latest Beta for now, the server is still seeing a lot of client traffic on the old version so for now we are happy to run it.

There has not been much demand for the server to be updated, if and when we do decide to do it we will post in this thread!

S!

CA is still a little while away for us, we need to test its impact on the server and we are still working on a system to do this, as there is no point in it working great with 20 clients but then it causes massive issues with 45+ clients connected.

I know some of our members are keen to see CA integrated so hopefully we can have one or two units added in over the next coming weeks / months.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

question.

will the clients need to also be running 1.2.14.35734, or can we have the current version and still connect?

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I updated to the latest and have no issues logging on to the 104th.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

For some reason I can't see the 104th server in the server browser. It's bizarre, since I can see just about every other server I'd expect to see (hollopointe, hoggit, and so on are all visible).

Could I have the 104th's IP to see if I can connect that way?

Same problem here... can anyone give the IP for the server? I miss flying on the 104th:(

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Same problem here... can anyone give the IP for the server? I miss flying on the 104th:(

After some sleuthing, their IP turns out to be 208.94.240.34:10308. So far, knowing this hasn't done me any good. It seems like Joe's Datacenter might be rejecting the connection for some reason.

If you're able to connect with that IP, please let me know.