Mission 8 "ELINT"

Bigozor

Hi,

first of all, thank you for this very good campaign.

I'm stuck in mission 8 for 2 reasons :

- My Wingman is stuck by a C130 at the last turn (between ramp 2 and ramp 3) before going to the runway for departure

- When I go back and forth between WP 3 and WP4 (at least 5 times) I only spotted a SnowDrift search radar, that's all. Do I have to do more or is there a missing trigger ?

Thanks !

- My Wingman is stuck by a C130 at the last turn (between ramp 2 and ramp 3) before going to the runway for departure

- When I go back and forth between WP 3 and WP4 (at least 5 times) I only spotted a SnowDrift search radar, that's all. Do I have to do more or is there a missing trigger ?

The mission needs you to fly at the correct altitude (1013 mbar) with your wingman.

As the wingman is stuck at base, the required triggers probably aren't working to progress the mission.

You'll need to edit the mission and move or delete the C130 as it looks like the AI path finding or parking has changed (again?) since the mission was created.

More detail here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3510634&postcount=2

Now it's working !

:lol: !!!

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

The mission worked fine for me, did it last night.

I found a typo though, in the campaign PDF for mission 8 it says the pression is 1009 mbar while in the kneeboard says 1013 mbar.

I went for 1013 and everything worked fine

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just completed this, great mission.

As an FYI, it doesn't seem to cause an issue but Colt 11 gets stuck taxing on return to Vaziani by Focus. Looks like they are both trying to use the same parking spot.

With regards to the QNH, I have found these a bit wonky as well. Personally, I have been setting QNH just before take off by adjusting the altimeter to the runway height, which is 1526 for Vaziani, and I havent run into any issues doing that so far

• 1 month later...

Hey! The other M-2K flight is supposed to do that dropping Mk-82s on MANPAD location, but you have to point them to it first by doing a „wild weasel” - which means going close enough to the MANPAD to let it shoot at you. Try to fly paralel to it and keep quite a high speed and as soon as it launches drop flares. Other flight will spot the location the shot came from and bomb that place.

Later on you will have to rely on visual cues from your downed wingman to locate the targets so listen carefully and keep your eyes outside the pit. Hope it helps!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

oh boy, mission done ;) thanks a lot! Out of frustration I did start the red flag too, !0-th training n 1st mission, amazing source of knowledge n training for a beginner like me, n I'm sure more seasoned guy appreciate those too, doing it in a more stylish way than me for now:)

• 4 weeks later...

Huh. I was impatient and while I did get the manpad to fire (and miss) I did not wait for Coton to bomb it and blasted it myself with my rockets. The voice work went on like Coton hit.

Later on I flew into a target killing my stupid self, so I'll refly later.

Did have to delete the parked c130 on the north eastern end of the field too to get two to take off.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL