WHEN?!

Wacko_ZA

i am super excited for this bird!

I absolutely love the yak and fell in love with it the first time I flew in it to do a air to air photoshoot!

a day one buy for me...

But my question is WHEN CAN WE GET HER?!

:joystick::pilotfly:

This is Nineline every time some posts it LOL.:D Always reminds me of this...

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Me too I'm waiting eagerly for that bird ! thumbup.gif

Hmm, don’t know what to think of that sentence...huh.gif

What I understand is that normally "2 more weeks" is a kind of joke ; but for the Yak-52, it happens to be (probably) true ;) Please note that Racoon is from ED Team.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

I do agree that it's not funny. But accidentally he is right )

Racoon, please tell Wags to put some infos in the next ED Weekly Newsletter (it's a while there has been no update on the Yak)... unless it's already planned ;)

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

What I understand is that normally "2 more weeks" is a kind of joke ; but for the Yak-52, it happens to be (probably) true ;) Please note that Racoon is from ED Team.

That's exactly why i'm not sure what to think of it. :)

Maybe if you scream louder they will hurry up...

SORRY WHAT?! I CANT HEAR YOU!

hahaha dont be so sensitive dude seriously.

Rather enjoy the fact that there is a bit of light banter, even from ED team members. wooosaaaaaa

:joystick:

HAHAHA bud, dont get the masses all excited!

Im sure racoon is just playing the game with us..... i would be very surprised if we get the yak, well, this week now isnt it?

HAHAHA bud, dont get the masses all excited!

Im sure racoon is just playing the game with us..... i would be very surprised if we get the yak, well, this week now isnt it?

Hello wackomedic911 :)

I must confess that this is the first time I'm in a thread with Racoon. However I have the feeling that, by the wording he uses, he is serious. The last infos we got through ED Newsletter were in march or so, and at that time the Yak seemed to be already in a very advanced state of development. According to my calculation, we should get the bird not this friday but the friday after.

Now if Racoon is kidding us then :thumbup:

- Tony -

I do agree that it's not funny. But accidentally he is right )

Holy Crap! I wonder how long it will be in Pre-Purchase. I'm genuinely super excited for this. I REALLY hope the engine simulation is a big step forward for DCS Props.

I have a feeling the CE2 won't be far behind!!

Told you it wouldnt be this week, and he was just playing the game hahahaha!:pilotfly:

Told you it wouldnt be this week, and he was just playing the game hahahaha!:pilotfly:

Please read again what I said ;)

According to my calculation, we should get the bird not this friday but the friday after.

- Tony -