On my wish list.

shift611

Top of my wish list is I fear far down ED list of priorities, the WW2 map, I know, first the NTTR map, then DCS World 2.0, then probably the

Strait of Hormuz. Is the WW2 scenario even still in the pipe line as I haven't heard it mentioned for a while. We have all these great WW2 aircraft now and coming on but no map to really get immersed in the WW2 era. I keep going back to "Cliffs of Dover" for some WW2 era action. Its ok 10,000 ft up but get near the ground and it feels strange with modern tower blocks and up to date ground armour.

Top of my wish list is I fear far down ED list of priorities, the WW2 map, I know, first the NTTR map, then DCS World 2.0, then probably the

Strait of Hormuz. Is the WW2 scenario even still in the pipe line as I haven't heard it mentioned for a while. We have all these great WW2 aircraft now and coming on but no map to really get immersed in the WW2 era. I keep going back to "Cliffs of Dover" for some WW2 era action. Its ok 10,000 ft up but get near the ground and it feels strange with modern tower blocks and up to date ground armour.

just for your information, nttr requires dcs 2.0

So, what about a map of the Ft.Rucker Army Aviation Center in Alabama? The map would encompass the base with all 4 airfields (Cairns, Lowe-UH-60, Knox-CH-47, Hanchey-AH-64, Shell and Ech) as well as all the local communities in Dale, Coffee, Geneva and Houston Counties. Oh and all the staging fields.