Korean War Map 1950-1953 Request!

Greetings

Is there any chance to have this map ?! We have Both Mig-15 and F-86 but still no playground for Fighting :( , that would be Interesting If ED or some 3rd party gave it to us :thumbup:

Mother of God gave me F-5 A&B Freedom Fighter E&F TIGER II

photo_2018-05-06_12-10-47.jpg.f189d6f511f626149577640925febd0e.jpg IIAFF-5A3-417_jpg.thumb.jpg.ce5572374c5291df25059bdca1353768.jpg

Edited by sadjad-vosoul

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

+1

It's a well known conflict, and there have been films about it. From what I have learnt so far about the Korean war, it might be a better than Vietnam, as the Koreans had both Chinese and Russia pilots fighting Americans in very similar matched planes. MIG15 and the Saber, which we got.

I really want to create a medical base like in MASH and do flights in the MI-8. Picking up wounded troops. Get suicide is painless playing.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a multiplayer server named "Korea 1952" on 2.5 release that simulates that era with MiG-15, F-86, F-51 (1950's designation for P-51) and TF-51 (unarmed for recon). The server and missions are very good.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

There is a multiplayer server named "Korea 1952" on 2.5 release that simulates that era with MiG-15, F-86, F-51 (1950's designation for P-51) and TF-51 (unarmed for recon). The server and missions are very good.

What map are they using? And what part of that map is "Mig Alley"? (Where the Yalu River empties into the Yellow Sea)

Yes I get that, but what map are they using and what location of that map is supposed to be mig alley. Mig Alley is the first thing I think of when "cold war" is mentioned and I'm thinking of dog fights. Caucasus looks like it could offer a lot of terrain that could mimick that but there's trees. I'd like to see where it is so I can fly through it on my single player game.