What about the new USS Carl Vinson model for the F-18?

Padonis

For the video from early access, the F-18 lands on the new model aircraft carrier. I just got a new map, I wanted to see the new USS Carl Vinson, I look, and here's still the old, ugly USS Carl Vinson ...

A fairy tale about the new Kuznetsova model, I have already heard it, but we have already seen Carl Vinson's USS, so when will we get it?

I understand, together with Hornet. However, after the release of Hornet? It can take a long time because I know DCS. In the DCS encyclopedia there is also "Ticonderoga", but I can not add it to the mission in the editor.

PS. This will be the USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) of course - my mistake

Edited by padonis

New Model will be USS John C. Stennis, not the USS Carl Vinson

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

And will be released sometime after the Hornet as payware, correct?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

And will be released sometime after the Hornet as payware, correct?

AFAIK, A Version will release w/ the Hornet.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

is there any Difference between the two that will really be noticeable or meaningful?

Both are Nimitz Class carriers, both are still in Service, only difference i see being the stennis was launched a decade later, which from my view makes no impact in gameplay, and therefore not a relevant change compared to if it was just a Carl Vinson Remodel

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD