No updates this week? 5.18.18

SandMan23

These are the consequences of usng a beta build. You are free to revert to the stable release, which has not yet recieved last weeks update, at any time.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I imagine there will be an update to accompany the PG map release this coming Wed. Skipping a week before a major release suggests ( to me at least) that any patches ready to go will be packaged in with the overall map update. I would also bet that any patch coming during this time-frame would have to be checked for compatibility with the new map. In other words they wouldn't have wanted to patch last week only to find out they have to re-patch in the coming week because of conflicts with the new map.

I imagine there will be an update to accompany the PG map release this coming Wed.

Not "to accompany", but "to include" the PG map. There has to be an update which will deliver the map to our hard drives (or SSDs for that matter).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team

Correct RAZBAM have no control over this, ED will be patching next week the 23rd with the release of the Persian Gulf.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2