Is the 104th server down right now?

kingneptune117

I cant connect to it?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

no its not in the server list. I have the current patch i was playing on it last night. The server never shows up in my list though I usually have to connect with ip address.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

It was on earlier this day, but then it went off yes.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Just checked, it's there.

king, you should check your connection - if your FC2 can't verify the server, it wont list it.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

oh ok thanks at least now i know its not only me ha.

my connection is kinda crappy. wireless. only have 2 bars but i dont see why i cant connect to it. Do you know the ip address of the server by any chance?

well...its not showing for me LOL now Im tho one having issues

My PC specs below:

its not showing for me either....man i just want to get a freakin wired connection.

my connection is kinda crappy. wireless. only have 2 bars but i dont see why i cant connect to it. Do you know the ip address of the server by any chance?

For the same reason - if the MP browser can't verify it - its check by sending some traffic to it and then it waits for the respons.

So when that fails - how should you expect to connect to it?

Sorry to say, it would be wise to look at your connection in this issue. :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

how can i check it by sending some traffic to it?

If you wait a couple of minutes it will come, just saw it reapear out of nowhere :D

My PC specs below:

how do i send it some traffic?

Sorry, I wasnt clear - the MP Server Browser does that, when it lists all the servers. You personally can't.

So the MP browser isn't getting the response it expects, it wont list the server.

Which means again - you connecting by IP wont help much, because traffic is being lost in transfer.

oh. before connecting via ip worked when it wasnt listing in the server list.

polecat, still no luck. :(

Is there a new ip address i could try?

Yeah, connecting by IP basically cuts out the "middleman" - in this case the master server that your MP interface talks to to get a list. Sometimes this can let you connect to servers that the master server isn't getting communications from.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

agreed. this is really weird all of the other servers appear in my list and i can connect to them just not the 104th. idk whats going on.

oh. before connecting via ip worked when it wasnt listing in the server list.

Yes, as ethereal mentiones - it may help sometimes, but you do have problems with your communication.

So you may just have to live with this until you get a new ISP or cable.

Or better weather ;)

Is anyone using comcast? Maybe its just my service provider?