Parked aircraft onn John C. Stennis

marcelbrabson

Can anyone tell me how to place parked aircraft on the deck of the Stennis?

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

Do you mean as a static object?

If so, in mission editor click on the static objects button (it looks like a framed bridge), select planes and select the aircraft type you want. Then click the offset box and select USS Stennis as the unit and you can drag and move the aircraft to were you want to place it on the Stennis.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Do you mean as a static object?

If so, in mission editor click on the static objects button (it looks like a framed bridge), select planes and select the aircraft type you want. Then click the offset box and select USS Stennis as the unit and you can drag and move the aircraft to were you want to place it on the Stennis.

Yes if you want to get technical. Thanks for your help.

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

Parked aircraft onn John C. Stennis

With the editor there is a problem if you want to mount a template. When you change the Stennis Heading, the planes are out of alignment with it.

I am trying it with a MOOSE script, Spawn the units regarding the Heading and coordinates of the Stennis, but I have not yet achieved it. :joystick:

The Static Spawn works for me on the ground, but not on the coordinates of the Stennis.

Could some guru help me? :thumbup:

With the editor there is a problem if you want to mount a template. When you change the Stennis Heading, the planes are out of alignment with it.

I am trying it with a MOOSE script, Spawn the units regarding the Heading and coordinates of the Stennis, but I have not yet achieved it. :joystick:

The Static Spawn works for me on the ground, but not on the coordinates of the Stennis.

Could some guru help me? :thumbup:

Known bug.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232856