Amazing mil aviation photos from death valley

razorseal

Ran into this guy who does photos and videos from the death valley in NV. I commented on his video, and he gave me a link to his flickr. There are some AMAZING background pictures... Please take a look. If you do this sim and appreciate military planes, you need to see them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137929058@N06/with/46779619331/

Here is the video I ran into... It's a new post

Hmmmmmmm. I have a ponderance. (I know that's not a word but I'm a product of the South Carolina public education system so forgive me).

I'm certain it's not 100% but it seems much higher than it should be. The many videos and photos I have seen from the Mach Loop or Star Wars canyon the F-35 is almost always in AB while everything else is scooting along nicely without it. Even going through this guys photos pages, the 35 is busting AB in virtually all but other than one F-18 and maybe one F-16 none of the other birds are. I wonder why. It's definitely indicative of something but I don't know what. Just odd I guess.

Edited by Cap'n Penguin

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]