Caucasus free flight terrain shadows

Bagpipe

This may or may not be directly related to the F16 but marries in to what i have been experiencing with the lighting/shadows bug reported earlier. This is during the caucasus free flight mission.

The progressive rendering issue has been reported on other threads before the viper but it seems to be tenfold when flying this module right now.

Please see video and observe tree shadows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjtiiX1ktKI&feature=youtu.be

Video is terrible quality but skip to 1:25 and look on the hill to the right and you will notice the shadows running back and forward

Image is of settings

EDIT Video best viewed on mobile device

Edited by Bagpipe

Deleted FXO and Metashaders from the saved games folder?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Weird. No visual problems here at all. Tried a repair?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Yeah that was my suspicion, it does happen in other aircraft but just seems more in the viper though this may just be down to the latest OB update making it worse? trees rendering constantly is a pain aswell when flying low, they appear to be moving constantly.

repair and fxo metashaders delete didn't help this time unfortunately

• 7 months later...