TPOD at Night can't see anything

FastNotFurious

• ED Team

Is the pod looking at the sea? if so you wont be seeing a lot.

If you still have an issue please attach a short track replay.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1.-press ALG

2.-press ZOOM

3.-press Up Down to adjust LEVEL

Sorry, don't speak english and is very dificult write instructions.

whats the gray option for ? on tgp? PTRK is not working anymore? ..en espanol puedes responder!!!

Edited by Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I can see nothing when a burning object is nearby

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

1.-press ALG

2.-press ZOOM

3.-press Up Down to adjust LEVEL

Sorry, don't speak english and is very dificult write instructions.

Lol my too but I understood everything thank you, but the problem is that the ALG is supposed to provide the optimal setting according to what we aim with the pod right?

Is the pod looking at the sea? if so you wont be seeing a lot.

If you still have an issue please attach a short track replay.

thanks

no I'm aiming for desert soil, I have the impression that when there are clouds the visibility on the ground is improved, but when I remove all the clouds, I don't see anything anymore, I will send you the track as soon as that i get my hands on my pc :thumbup: