Fantastic looking models

Pikey

Hi ED,

I was drooling over your new models and textures for the latest additions, they are world class and you need to tell the folks responsible what a great job they did.

If we think back to 1.2 days and those sprite infantry and some of the low quality ancient models from years gone by, we might say that the one thing ED have consistently upped their game on year on year are these new units. In fact, your team have pulled away and are leaving the rest of the game behind.

I realise this area is of high cost and effort and almost no return, so seeing the "love" in these items makes their value so much higher and my appreciation so much more.

I sat last night and watched the Ju88 torpedo run under fire and I felt all sorts of warm and fuzzy (desperately aching for a torpedo bomber one day).

Please don't let the incredible art be wasted with a poor AI engine and damage modelling, you would let the artists down in their success. I've always maintained that DCS makes a fantastic film, or a fantastic aircraft sim, but the game, is a bit behind. ;)

Keep rocking you guys!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I wouldn't mind paying $10-$15 for themed asset pack addons.

ie: WW2 - air assets say 5-10 assets

or

Korea - ground assets etc.

I'd rather see asset price baked into map price. Charging for asset packs fractures the online community. I know we all pay for it one way or another and thats fine. But there's no way everyone in my squad os going to buy 3 different asset packs to run a mission.

I'd rather see asset price baked into map price. Charging for asset packs fractures the online community. I know we all pay for it one way or another and thats fine. But there's no way everyone in my squad os going to buy 3 different asset packs to run a mission.

That would be fine as well.

I think if there is no financial benefit we will continue to see a fairly slow development of assets.

I would rather pay than wait years.

In fact 3rd party could even develop some that ED could sell in some form.

I love the new releases but we may have a long wait for planes like B-24, B-26, Lanc etc. and also ground units. I don't think ED has the resources to produce them all on their own any time soon.

Agreed.