[MISSING TRACK FILE] Can't drop bombs after usage of HARM

Cytt0rak

Just had the exact same, couldnt drop any GBUs all types tested. Also AGM-65F uncage to return slew to boresight didnt work.

Asus Maximus Hero VIII - 6700K @4.7GHz cooled by a Fractal Design Kelvin S36 - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8GB - 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM - Samsung 850 Pro 240GB SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD - WD RED 3 TB HDD - TM Warthog HOTAS - VPC T-50 stick and base - Baur BRD-F1 rudder pedals - Oculus rift CV1

I haven't had problems with either dropping (non-GBU) bombs after using HARMs or with the AGM-65F cage/uncage behavior.

Note that the DUD logic for the iron bombs is different and they won't detonate if you're too low.

I did do a Repair immediately after the update and deleted fxo and metashaders, just out of habit. Maybe that'll help.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Another funny thing I cannot recreate: Use GUN with Maverick F at the same time,

fire gun then fire a maverick x4 ->

from stores page all maverick is missing, but the outside view shows 2 maverick on the inner pylons :-)

+in that multiplayer mission i carried 4x HARM previously on that plane

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD