Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

I forget how big the S-25 rockets are, seeing them in the SU-25 video, wow those things are huge. Great video and photos guys. Keep them coming

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Here's more of that Mi-24 gun pod.

Anyone have info on it?

Is that one 12.7mm and two 7.62mm? And does all guns fire at once?

Not many photos of it. Is it in service? By who? Widespread usage?

e6eff4a8.jpg

e2aea8f9.jpg

5ff3be58.jpg

4f156c60.jpg

3a5e0311.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have no idea. I've never even been in an airplane so maybe someone else can answer :D That ADEX08 was an air defence exercise in Finland that had F-16s, Phantoms, F-18s, Tornados and Mirages :) Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to go and see them myself

Those gunpods look mean btw. Hopefully they'll be modelled in DCS :)

Its the GUV-9-A-669 Gun Pod

Thanks Groove, I never saw it before so I have some questions on it!

First one would be: Is it a Russian design, I can't make out markings on that Hind and judging by the camo it's also hard to say which country those Hinds belong to! I'm asking because I believe that DCS:Ka-50 will be equipped with Russian standard issue payloads and I wonder is GUV-9-A-669 included!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

022106-F-0000O-001.JPG

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..