Replay

Biga42

You have to save the track file when you are on debrief screen.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

After flown the mission #1 of the Task Force Campaign, and just after landed at the Carrier, my Wingman crash on me.

I went to the replay to see it, but no replay file!! I thought it was automatic saved the last mission flown.

It is saved automatically to a temporary file named something like “temp-mission.trk”. It’s somewhere on your OS’s drive. I’ve forgotten the exact location. I finally made a shortcut for it because I could never remember the exact location. I’ll check the location this evening after I get home. It gets overwritten by the next mission you fly, however.

EDIT: It's called: LastMissionTrack.trk. You'll find it in: (Your OS Directory)\Users\(Your User Name)\AppData\Local\Temp\(the DCS Name; for example: DCS.Openbeta, etc). Presumably this is the track file that is copy/pasted and renamed when you save it on the Debrief screen after flying the mission as Darcwaynard indicated.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.