None of the views in Combined Arms work

lancerr

Hmm.

Just bought combined arms. Went through the manual. Having view issues.

I'm able to control a unit using the tank icon or ralt-J but none of the view commands (F1, F2, F3, F11,F7) seem to work and instead jump to the air unit even if I have selected an MBT, BRDM or MLRS unit.

Any idea why?

• 3 months later...

Don't feel bad; the controls are a bit of a dog's breakfast in CA. Some buttons should toggle between driver and gunner stations, but it only switches from gunner to driver. As Xtaxy correctly said, using insert will select the gunner view again. I have a nasty issue where the mouse control (after switching views a few times) overlay a cursor on the screen where I am aiming, and with a dual monitor the cursor often veers to the other screen and causes all kinds of havoc.

I sincerely hope ED gives this module the love it deserves soon and fix these many issues. To be fair, these issues should not be that hard to overcome; it just looks like they haven't paid any attention to it at all.

Hmm.

Just bought combined arms. Went through the manual. Having view issues.

I'm able to control a unit using the tank icon or ralt-J but none of the view commands (F1, F2, F3, F11,F7) seem to work and instead jump to the air unit even if I have selected an MBT, BRDM or MLRS unit.

Any idea why?

You are in a MP server with external view not allied or SP with limited view allowed

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Probably not it as you mention other keys not working, but Track-IR is known to mess with F7 and F9 i think.

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR