love this pic

Skkuda

Jeeezzz! That drives me nuts! Today I uploaded a pic to my album

now when I press the add image button I copy paste the direction

http://forums.eagle.ru/picture.php?albumid=273&pictureid=2190

and I see in my pc the post and the pic........

I really do not understand what is wrong.

Skkuda

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5

I see the picture and did so from when you first posted it.

Really nice picture though, does it have a history?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks EtherealN!

In fact I receive a set with Diverse pics in a Powerpoint slide show presentation through my mail and when I spot this pic......woahhh I need to show it in the forum! So no story...:(

But thats beautiful

Skkuda

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic56197_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

AMD Phenom IIx4 955 Black Edition@3.2Ghz

Asus M4A785TD-M EVO 6Ghz DDR3 1033

NVidia Geforce GTX 570 hd1280 Mb GDDR5

Skkuda, go into your User Control panel, and click Profile Privacy in the left hand menu, and see what you have your Albums set to. I suspect I might be the only one able to see it because your settings prohibit general users (that aren't on your friends list) from seeing your Albums, and since your picture is in there this might be blocking them. I would still see it though since I've got all these magical powers. ;)

EDIT: Yup, I just checked it and your Album is set to Private. You might want to change that if you want to share the pictures stored in it. :)

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I think they're trying to say us they see picture and we do not :). By this after while we'll think there is something wrong with us according to if more people say you are schizo, it means you are, even if you are not at all and you are right :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

WOOOW finally picture. Fist time I see that thread about pic has began and later image has been showed :D

Yes, I've seen this picture in past.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yes, I've seen it before.

IIRC it is a pair of F-15's running an intercept on a pair of MiG-29's arriving at the UK for an airshow.

Hi! Does anyone see this pic before?

Skkuda

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You're wrong. These are not missiles. Like I said, it's two F-15's intercepting a pair of MIG-29's.

One missile seems to be on lead pursuit chase but the other.....I dont know....to me seems its going to miss the target.

What dou you all think?

Skkuda

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

very nice pic...

It was going to be a pair of Tonkas but they brokedown on takeoff due to budget cuts on repairs..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45