JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

Guest Guest
Not exactly. The sales pitch is, that for the same price three flights of 2 JF-17 will rip one flight of 2 F-16 apart...

2 against 6 seems like good odds.

For the JF-17 guys I guess. Especially since the PAF Combat Commander School thinks they are better than the USN Fighter Weapons School.

For the JF-17 guys I guess. Especially since the PAF Combat Commander School thinks they are better than the USN Fighter Weapons School.
Well, the odds of 3 to 1 in quite similar aircraft should be trained to avoid, even in the elite NAVY Fighter Weapons School.

There is a thin line between courageous and reckless. The later is what gets you killed.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

So the sales pitch for the JF-17 IRL is that it has similar capabilities as western fighters at 1/3 the cost.

Does that mean the DCS JF-17 will be 1/3 the price of the it's western DCS counterparts?

If you agree to buy a new SN every time you get killed in SP or MP, like what will happen in RL,

I think it's do-able.

:megalol:

Looks great.. except the ag radar. That's not realistic at all. It looks like a moving map actually
WIP and Deka is very aware it is not ready, yet. They announced A/G-Radar as the next system they want to detail... If I am not mistaken in this very thread, or in the video/video comments.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Heyho!

No news about module?

Currently, no.

It's not that easy to make frequent update.

At some stages, dev are something fundamental and backend, not visual.

Once we have update, we will let you know.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Currently, no.

Thank you for feedback.

Всем плeвaть на характеристики ПК в подписи. :)

Currently, no.

Thanks for the info.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 4 weeks later...
WIP and Deka is very aware it is not ready, yet. They announced A/G-Radar as the next system they want to detail... If I am not mistaken in this very thread, or in the video/video comments.

They aught to wait for ed to share the a/g code rather than do it themselves.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...

Any news on JF-17 development?

Really looking forward to it. Redfor needs a jet like the JF-17 considering the Hornet, Tomcat, Strike Eagle, Fighting Falcon

I hope it gets finished and is released. Really looking forward to it.

Agreed the Reds need a fully fleshed out fighter, and the JF-17 seems to be the best option since there is issues with anything soviet or Russian. its seems to be difficult for them to develop which is sad because a fully fleshed out Su-27/30, and SU-24M would balance out the Blue nicely.

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your kind words.

JF-17 is still under heavy coding, and our modeler is re-texturing the whole cockpit.

We would like to share what will be included in early access and estimated time of EA by the end of this year

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

JF-17 is still under heavy coding, and our modeler is re-texturing the whole cockpit.

We would like to share what will be included in early access and estimated time of EA by the end of this year

Thanks for the update!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

So JF-17 Early access by the end of this year?! My body is ready!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

So JF-17 Early access by the end of this year?! My body is ready!
I think he meant, by end of the year they can estimate progress and anounce a timeframe for early access?

Shagrat

• 3 weeks later...