FM radio

thrustvector

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to achieve? You want to locate crashed Hueys by using FM homing? That would require them to transmit something in the first place, which they don't do (unless you do some scripting). :huh:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 11 months later...

This is an old thread with my new problem Flew Argo mission one and the FM did not work even a mile from the ship or going out to do ASW work so, Line of sight and altitude have no bearing on the problem. And yes it was on and tuned correctly

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• ED Team

Please attach a track replay showing this happen and we will check it.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

will need to do it again since I don't see it in tracks only last one I did and that was different mission if its a mission issue it will reappear when I fly mission 2 today thanks for the reply

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• ED Team
will need to do it again since I don't see it in tracks only last one I did and that was different mission if its a mission issue it will reappear when I fly mission 2 today thanks for the reply

Hi

you can save a track during the debrief screen after you exit the mission.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Please attach a track replay showing this happen and we will check it.

thank you

Here is the track I hope again you will see that in spite of having FM tuned and getting the mores cone needle never moves https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZrLGaOf_OoeQBDHEyu8kVl-3U_JArEe not sure if it will upload so here is a link to it

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haven't checked the track but I did the first two Argo missions today and the FM homing worked fine. Did you have the dial set to Home (last on right) when trying it? If you have it set to T/R it won't work. Once I put mine to Home I could pick it up from far away in both missions.

your right I did not have it on home my bad

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]