SATAL 2018 - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-05-2018, 04:31 PM   #31
M0ltar

51st PVO would like welcome LotATC to SATAL and thank Dart for his generous contribution. Having Dart with us in SATAL will surely make this event even better. We, at 51st, are very excited for what is to come.

As for the contribution, each team will receive a free client license that can be used for the event. This license has no restrictions and can be used outside of SATAL for training or recreation. I will be contacting each team soon about the free keys for LotATC.

If any other registered pilot in the event would like to purchase LotATC for themselves, a 25% discount will be given.

Last edited by M0ltar; 01-06-2018 at 11:33 PM.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #32
Gaanalma

Amazing... THX!

www.36stormovirtuale.net
Gaanalma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:30 AM   #33
Ali Afshar

Talking to Maverick from 104th I heard that because of the bugs that we have in fog of war mode GCI in SATAL might be like game master who sees everything.
Now that all teams will have LOTAC will it still be that way or fog of war mode would be working with no problem?

By the way thanks Dart.
Ali Afshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #34
M0ltar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Afshar View Post
Talking to Maverick from 104th I heard that because of the bugs that we have in fog of war mode GCI in SATAL might be like game master who sees everything.
Now that all teams will have LOTAC will it still be that way or fog of war mode would be working with no problem?

By the way thanks Dart.
Fog of war should be working. There will be testing that occurs before SATAL start, but everything should be working just fine.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #35
Slutcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Afshar View Post

By the way thanks Dart.
The in-game fog of war have some critical issues at the moment, like missile launches being visible, and is quite unstable at showing contacts. Therefore it would not be used in SATAL, unless ED will make changes of it.
The LotATC however, as far as i remembered, has its own built-in 'fog of war' system and is much better than the in-game one. Currently we are still in the process of testing it but I'm pretty sure it is the best option.
In conclusion, there will be no god mode or in-game fog of war. Teams either go with LotATC, or there will be no human controller.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #36
DArt
3rd Party Developer

To be more precise, LotAtc simulates all the radar coverage area (made by the DCS units), respecting relief, black zones of radar (defined by DCS database), radar update time.... It is largely more than a simple fog of war

See here https://www.lotatc.com/documentation...n_profile.html for more information, especially beginning with the Realistic profile at end of page

I am very happy to help the SATAL2018 event to be more realist by using LotAtc! I hope to see a beautiful competition, good luck for all!!!
Old 01-08-2018, 03:41 PM   #37
///Rage

Thanks DArt! Your sponsorship is very generous.

I'm sure this will be a great addition to the tournament and I hope its use in SATAL will spread its use elsewhere in DCS MP.

www.51bisons.com

51st TS 96.43.128.170
///Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:23 PM   #38
M0ltar

Registration will be closing on the 24th of January. If you need to register I suggest doing it before then so you can get a spot.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:37 PM   #39
Teknetinium

NOTE!
Each team’s contact person must PM Teknetinium on the ED forums his or hers contact details (email or phone #) in order to fulfill registration requirements.

www.51bisons.com
Teknetinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:17 AM   #40
-= IRIAF =- HawK.1

Hello dear Teknetinium.
Its done from -= IRIAF =- & also i sent some last recently edited name & NEW names that was added to the our pilot roster list in the page of 3 & also our demand about adding the
-= IRIAF =- ALPHA-WHISKEY & -= IRIAF =- Tomcat to the http://splashonegaming.com/merge/ - At pilot names

Also maybe in future we will add more NEW Pilot names to the roster.

Thank You so much
Best Regards,
-= IRIAF =- HawK.1

Last edited by -= IRIAF =- HawK.1; 01-17-2018 at 09:58 AM.
-= IRIAF =- HawK.1 is offline   Reply With Quote