A-10C Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification DLC

Hi. I'm having problems with completing the AFT02 - Night refueling.

I keep completing the 3, 10 second refueling tasks, and landing safely at Kobuleti. However I do not get a feedback of my flight (neither did I on the AFT01), and I also get disqualified.

I've been taking off on time, and reaching all waypoints on time.

After landing at Kobuleti, I run down to end of runway 07, take a right and then left as adviced by the examiner.

Any advice on how to proceed to AFT03?

Are you using Icontrol DCS or some other mod to perform your shutdown?

We recently found that the Icontrol DCS has issues with the shutdown triggers - if you use the mouse they work properly.

If not, try a DCS Repair, update your video card drivers or reinstall the campaign - that seems to have helped others with trigger problems.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 1 month later...

What version of the release (2.5, 2.5 OpenBeta) or the older 1.5.8?

Does it happen in the practice mission too (the triggers are the same)?

The subsequent targets are activated when you get within 1 mile of the target you are chasing so maybe you were too far away?

We will retest and see if we need to make those zones bigger.

This is on the 2.5 open beta version. My wingman (That's you!) will call out armored targets as i get close to the AO. For whatever reason, at the fence in checkpoint during this particular mission there is no reminder to go through the fence in check list so I'm hoping it's not a lack of trigger from earlier in the mission. From the IP point I did multiple passes on several waypoints at angels 8. tried breaking the hard deck restriction just to make sure they were not skirting the ground. A typical startup from ramp, no changes to weapon profiles besides configuring the IFFCC to add a Hip option to the funnel. I'd be more than willing to opt out of the beta just to complete the mission then opt back in.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, anyone had any trouble with ATAR day mission since the move to 2.5#? I just completed the basic training pack (got the win badge as well!!!) and am now at Kobeletti, after start up the tower instructs me to taxi to runway 25, used to be 07 pre patch, I stop at the runway threshold and request take off but get no response from the tower, I tried stopping in several different places on the taxi way to know effect, I then taxi down to 07 threshold and do get clearance for take-off, problem is the FE takes off from 25, wtf is going on?

Sadly, use brute force. Ie takeoff safely and ignore atc. Takeoff clearance is glitchy. Ai will figure themselves out eventually. Not ideal but overall these missions are still fantastic imo..

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else had a problem with comms since the latest update to 2.5.2, I have tried a complete reinstall of DCS world 2.5 and the beta but am finding that for the night mission AAR the tower wont respond to my request to taxi, responds fine to request for start up so I'm a bit puzzled.

• 4 months later...

Maple Fag

AAT10 - AG Missile Employment (night)

6 mavericks of which 3 EO for a night mission. Where's the logic?? I can't see sh*t on the MAV display with the AGM-65H models. Even when slaving the maverick sensor to the SPI I created with the TGP in WHOT mode, I can't get a lock except in force correlate and even then it can miss.

And about 18 moving targets at the last waypoint with mostly only guns remaining during night, are you f*cking kidding me?? I even had my wingman (examiner) engage targets with guns until he was winchester. Jeeesus Christ this mission sucked every time I played it and I almost broke my joystick.

My rig:

My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/mWdlQk

PC Specs: Intel i7-3770k 3.5GHz | GeForce RTX 2060Super 8GB | Iiyama Black Hawk G-Master 75Hz dual monitors |16 GB RAM | ASUS Z77 Sabertooth mobo | Saitek PRO Combat Rudder Pedals | TM HOTAS Cougar | TrackIR5 | Win10x64

The flares should illuminate the targets for the EO missiles.

If you miss any targets then you will have a harder time getting all the convoy elements in the end.

Use the Mavs on the tanks since they are hardest to kill with the gun.

The included practice mission is so you can work out the kinks before trying the qual mission.

Here is Recon Stewart's flight for a comparison:

• 11 months later...

Trying to get through the gun and rocket mission, however the instructors voice stops as I pass through WP1... it's like the mission is waiting for me to do something to continue, but I obviously am not.

Any ideas what this could be?

Sometimes the altitudes are off (probably more of a qfe/qnh issue than a bug). One several missions Id get halfway to sp 2, realize something is missing, circle back through 1 higher and lower than then it would resume.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just finished the BFQ and AATQ campaigns and just wanted to tell you that it was a very very nice experience! Thanks for creating such a nice campaigns!

Now onto the TTQ Campagin :D

PS: just for info, whenever I request taxi from the ramp in Kobuleti the ATC always says "hold position" 4 or 5 times and then it goes "continue taxi", even if there are no aicraft taxing in front on me (I waited for all the traffic to pass).

Is this a bug or its meant to happen?

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

Likewise - just finished the AAT Campaign as a follow on from the BFT Campaign...really enjoyed it - especially the night missions! A few unexpected friends sharing Kobuleti airfield! Did have a bit of a love/Hate relationship with the final mission (AG Missile employment) without giving too much away - I'd have like a little more armerment to help me deal with target 4!!!! I lost track of how many times I attempted to finish the mission once I was "Winchester"

Onto the TTQ Campaign now...

Airbag_signatur.png