Valley Run Times?

Alphamale

Sabre Alley??? Track gets good at 3:40 into the vid...

Edited by NineLine
fixed vid

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

1:44, I can't get below that

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

im sure I can get below that removing all pylons and only taking 1500lb fuel, but that would require editing the mission at this point

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

im sure I can get below that removing all pylons and only taking 1500lb fuel, but that would require editing the mission at this point

Yep, like a day at the drag races...make sure to put you battery in the trunk and ice down your intake between runs...hehe oh, and remove anything that's heavy...front passenger seat, rear bench seat....carpet, etc

Where to get the miz?

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Thanks!

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

1:44 second go. Not sure If I could get anymore out of it.

TBH, I don't think you can...which, to me, seems impossible since any small variance from one person's attempt and their input devices would seem to suggest many different times, instead of everyone getting 1:44

sorry to barge in but...what is this mission?

It’s under Instant Action, it’s a run down a valley through green boxes that spits you out at Batumi. Fun to see how fast you can do it. I haven’t timed it but can do it in full burner.

It’s under Instant Action, it’s a run down a valley through green boxes that spits you out at Batumi. Fun to see how fast you can do it. I haven’t timed it but can do it in full burner.

sweet, never noticed that for some reason. will have to give it a go tonight and see how quickly i crash and burn :pilotfly:

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules