Is exist any method for link or export to windows or database from dcs lua?

blklobo

I would think pharsing should be available using the lua out application and then taking the data you want and write it to a string of data to be imported in to your database. I done similar thangs years ago when working for the usaf in the wing scheduling office and needed to take data from several sources import it in the database and the manipulate it to fit our daily flying schedule that we sent to various government offices that had to do with flying in the area.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Yes, this is how MBot's DCE works but in order to write outside of DCS you, and any users who play your mission will have to modify a core game .lua that will be overwritten every patch. You are also exposing yourself to some security vulnerabilities as you will need to give DCS OS read/write permissions.

Yes, this is how MBot's DCE works but in order to write outside of DCS you, and any users who play your mission will have to modify a core game .lua that will be overwritten every patch. You are also exposing yourself to some security vulnerabilities as you will need to give DCS OS read/write permissions.

No need to have others de sanitise buddy, just the host/server. :)

To OP: writing text from the mission environment is popular for us numpties that can't handle real mans stuff in the server environment. But it works fine nonetheless. You can write the output of an event to a string, formatted with commas and you have a csv that MySQL can import. The real issues are the automation for that, MySQL is a bit daft in that it will not allow sheduled imports to run unlike MS SQL. Actually this part is far from the hardest part. The hard parts are what data, how to format, what you will do with it, if you want two communication, or, building a grown man's TCP method and doing json rather than PHP.

To be honest, once you understand what you can do in the mission and Lua, the world is your oyster, you just need a lot of hard work and tinkering round issues.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *