Module Manager shows wrong purchase.

AvgWhiteGuy

I have a slight problem with a recent order that I would appreciate your help with.

On Jan 24 I pre-purchased the DCS Supercarrier package thru Paypal but when I log into DCS desktop and view the Module Manager it shows an 'SU-33 for DCS World' available for me to install, although I have never purchased that module.

Did someone unknown gift this to me?

I will not install it and await your response.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

• ED Team
I have a slight problem with a recent order that I would appreciate your help with.

On Jan 24 I pre-purchased the DCS Supercarrier package thru Paypal but when I log into DCS desktop and view the Module Manager it shows an 'SU-33 for DCS World' available for me to install, although I have never purchased that module.

Did someone unknown gift this to me?

I will not install it and await your response.

All part of the Super carrier package,

Enjoy :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Oh....just another plane to add confusion to my cerebral overload....or another plane to wreck.

Thanks

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC