Naval SAM Bugs And Problems

FlankerMan

In this track, aside from the immortality and the F-15C going through the Pyotr Velikiy (all of which I controlled), there are actually a couple of issues. With both the SM-2 and the 48N6 missiles, after they reach a certain altitude/flight time/distance from mothership, their exhaust bugs out and the fire part disappears. Also, with the 48N6, even after it stops burning, there is still the same sound (the sound of a ramjet), not the airflow noise you'd expect.

Also, the 48N6 is labelled as follows: 48N6 S-300F (SA-N-6) on the F-10 map; however, it is an upgraded version, and should look like this: 48N6 S-300FM (SA-N-20); the previous label (except for, obviously, the first 48N6 bit) is what the Moskva and Pyotr Velikiy's 5V55 missiles should be labelled; as it is, they have the same designation as the land-based SA-10 (5V55 S-300PS (SA-10B)), and while it is the same missile (the 5V55R), it is a different system.

Just a few things I thought I'd point out.

Naval SAM Bugs And Problems.trk

Yeah the smoke trail is really weird, for me, the missile is launched with just flame and then after some distance the smoke appears then everything is pretty much normal, the thing I notice this with every surface or ground launched missile - it looks pretty odd from the perspective of the launcher.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.