CESSNA C185 SKYWAGON FOR DCS

A small unpretentious video to simply show the progress of our latest mod,

based on Mark ROOKS '3D model of FSX, which we are still trying to reach for permission to use his model.

This said the tranposition of FSX DCS has forced us to a total redesign animations textures and clickable cockpit.

As soon as we have permission we will release the mod for free as usual.

FR

Une petite Vidéo sans prétention pour simplement montrer les avançés de notre dernier mod,

basé sur le modèle 3D de FSX de Mark ROOKS, que nous tentons toujours de joindre pour l'autorisation de l'utilisation de son modèle.

Ceci dit la tranposition de FSX a DCS nous a obligé a une refonte total des animations des textures et du cockpit cliquable.

Dés que nous aurons l'autorisation nous libèrerons le mod gratuitement comme d'habitude.

DOWNLOAD : https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/files/3306635/

Edited by Patrick56
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

<mod edit, removed response>

Is it an efm aircraft, so that you can start from the grass? Looks like it in the video. We would love to use it as an aircraft to intercept and to have fun with as soon as you have permission to release it.

Edited by SkateZilla

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Grate work! We sorely need a Cessna in the sim. Excellent for Observer / FAC in the 40´s throughout 70´s!

So much for the "another civie" comment...

Also liaison, transport, and until we get anything else, logistics, cargo, and like three thousand more roles....

<mod edit, removed response>

Edited by SkateZilla

Nice work, but why does it need the p-51 and not the tf-51?

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Fellow Pilots,

Please Treat other members and their work with respect.

A. There's no Rule Stating Aircraft Mods must be Combat Aircraft

B. If you don't have any interest in it, that's completely OK, but don't assume nor try to say that others won't, nor tell someone it don't belong here.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I love It

Thanks for your work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 2 weeks later...
This would be perfect as the Cessna U-17 (militarized Cessna 185), maybe with a WP rockets pack?

1q6XB6K.jpg

Now you're on to something! ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 year later...

As of 2021-09 and Openbeta 2.7.5: An OVGME installation ends in P-51D not available anymore and no Cessna visible.
Putting the folder in Saved Games results in, of course, P-51D still available but again no Cessna.
BTW, what do you exactly mean by 'Only one mod of this type right at a time'?

Edited by J-1775
additional info

This mod will need a up-date to  work in the current build.

FYI

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

For update, I would like to have it based of the free TP-51 rather than the P-51D.  Thanks for the great work.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, Patrick56 said:

Will be updated later the days are too short. Thank you too we love this mod which encourages the ride

Sera mis a jour ultérieurement les journées sont trop courtes. Merci nous aussi nous aimons ce mod qui incite à la balade.

Salut les frères !
Y a-t-il une chance qu'ils ajoutent des roquettes et des petites bombes ? Cela fonctionnerait très bien comme un FAC de guerre du Vietnam

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 years later...