Just the sensors. The new CH sensors should now (at least in theory) fit all CH products. I dont own the Yoke or pedals, but from pictures it should be a direct fit. Also no soldering required, the crimp terminals are the same as on the original pots. :thumbup:

I am also working on a new mainboard for the Combatstick/ Fighterstick, which updates it to 10-14 Bit resolution. Lets see what makes the most sense. :smilewink:

Found some pics of CH Pro Pedals dissasembled, maybe help you with fitment. Assume two sensors for toe brakes and the one for rudder axis..

1351279943_ProPedals1.jpg.f3289e71990731529aac190b18d22d2c.jpg

730107483_ProPedals2.thumb.jpg.932f947a23fbe790baf24a5e39c67c3b.jpg

756410828_ProPedals3.thumb.jpg.40b90abefcba4d7775f5ae93506c4a2d.jpg

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

Those pedals are a pain in the ass to put back together! ughh

Yeah, I think if I was to take them apart I would do the Spring mod shown here (where my pics came from) - https://imgur.com/gallery/GW6Hl. I would just be worried about the plastic spring retaining pins holding up..

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

Phew..., after an email marathon I have now answered all of your mails. With a bit of luck the USB adapters will be back in stock by Tuesday. :)

Thank you for your patience! Cheers!

You can count on me buying two of the CH sensors for the Fighterstick. :)

Hallo,

leider bekomme ich inzwischen (nach sehr geringer Nutzung) für das Throttle die Meldung "Der Gamecontroller ist nicht richtig angeschlossen."

Kannst Du mir bitte einen Tip geben oder die Instalaltion bzw. Kalibrierungsdatei erneut schicken?

Danke und Grüsse

Quick question before I pull the trigger on the TM Cougar Throttle hall sensor kit

I currently use the original Cougar throttle and when flying the Viper I noticed that the sensitivity is quite extreme. Mainly noticeable at lower rpm. E.g. it's next to impossible to slowly increase throttle to 80%. The effective throttle travel is maybe 1/4 of an inch and I'll already overshoot 80%. I rather not add curvature to my Z-axis (as this will probably result in trouble with AAR :P). So...

Would this new hall sensor kit help me with this issue? Or is this "problem" just bound to the limited travel of the Cougar throttle?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

The next batch of Cougar USB adapters is ready. Everything is back in stock now. I will email everyone on the waitinglist tonight.

Was busy producing sensors, so I didnt have much time to answer emails. One change though, I had to raise the digital sensor price a bit. Dont worry, the set is still much much more affordable than the TUSBA and includes a high quality digital sensor. I personally find the Cougar digital GMR sensor is the hardest to make, so I dont see why rel4y made it the cheapest. It takes me sometimes 10 minutes just to solder on the wires to the sensor.. :music_whistling:

Quick question before I pull the trigger on the TM Cougar Throttle hall sensor kit

I currently use the original Cougar throttle and when flying the Viper I noticed that the sensitivity is quite extreme. Mainly noticeable at lower rpm. E.g. it's next to impossible to slowly increase throttle to 80%. The effective throttle travel is maybe 1/4 of an inch and I'll already overshoot 80%. I rather not add curvature to my Z-axis (as this will probably result in trouble with AAR :P). So...

Would this new hall sensor kit help me with this issue? Or is this "problem" just bound to the limited travel of the Cougar throttle?

Hey Sirrah,

I think the Viper is currently pretty early beta state, so that may just be a bug. I think the Mig29 had similiar trouble earlier. The throtte overall becomes much more precise and responsive I would say. Id say give it a try if it doesnt ruin your bank account. Good luck! :)

Hey Sirrah,

I think the Viper is currently pretty early beta state, so that may just be a bug. I think the Mig29 had similiar trouble earlier. The throtte overall becomes much more precise and responsive I would say. Id say give it a try if it doesnt ruin your bank account. Good luck! :)

Beta is a stretch, Alpha is more like it. The Radar knob does the same thing, shoots to 100%, back to 0 with slight movement. I would try it in a different plane (or game) or under a separate calibration app if possible before thinking it's a hardware issue..

Beta is a stretch, Alpha is more like it. The Radar knob does the same thing, shoots to 100%, back to 0 with slight movement. I would try it in a different plane (or game) or under a separate calibration app if possible before thinking it's a hardware issue..

Never crossed my mind that this could be software related :doh:

Thanks for the tip. Will try with the Hornet first

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Can you list the things you have in stock? Does "everything" mean absolutely everything?

Yes, absolutely everything! Cocaine, ballistic missiles, plutonium rods, .. :laugh:

(To the NSA and North Korea reading this, I am joking! I dont have anything like that in stock. Maybe next week though.)

No, the new CH sensors are not ready yet. We are not that fast. :)

Yeah beta is a stretch.. It does look good though. :D

Here is the production PCBs of the CH sensors if that helps with the waiting. I reworked them again and now they should "really" fit all CH devices. Panelizing was a pain in the ass. :doh:

Ch-production-PCBs.jpg

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

You got mail. :)

I have made a new batch of Throttle Hall sensors over the weekend and I also made a big step forward with the MFG Crosswind F-16 Pedals. They are now tested and finalized, just had to adjust two minor things. Even the 3D printed plastic pedals already work great. The final product will be made out of Aluminium. There are two positions for width which make a difference of 3 cm (1.18 in). The foot angle can be adjusted by around 63° from vertical (13° more than shown in the pictures). :thumbup:

IMG-20190524-184955.jpg IMG-20190524-191939.jpg IMG-20190524-184902.jpg

IMG-20190524-190142.jpg IMG-20190524-190224.jpg

Interested + CH Pro Throttle sensor..

Sent you an eMail :joystick:

His posting rights have been suspended as of a few days ago. I am not sure if that affects his PM rights.

Again??? Move over to the BMS Controllers Forum for God's sake, enough is enough.

I have the same with the Virpil throttle, and my Hall-sensor Cougar. But I don't think it's hardware related. The Hornet has much better resolution in the throttle axis than the Viper. Definitely worth upgrading a standard Cougar to a Hall sensor though.

PC Spec: Asus B250M Prime, I7 6700K 4.0 GHz, 32GB DDR 2400, ASUS ROG-STRIX 1070Ti 8GB, 500GB WD Blue M2 SSD, Crucial MX300 256GB SSD, WD 1TB SSHDD, 43" LG 4K TV, Oculus Rift-S, Nubwo 7.1 Headset

Flight Gear: Virpil WarBRD & T50-CM2 grip, Virpil T50CM Throttle, TM TFRP pedals, 3x TM Cougar MFD, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Delanclip, Trackhat PS3 camera & Opentrack, Oculus Rift-S

Again??? Move over to the BMS Controllers Forum for God's sake, enough is enough.

No worries, I'm good for the moment. But a random ban wouldn't surprise me too much. :D

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

No worries, I'm good for the moment. But a random ban wouldn't surprise me too much. :D

Sheesh.. stop with all the banning...

Edited by GaryR

• 2 weeks later...

Got my TM Cougar replacement pots a couple of days ago.

Replacing the stock sensors barely took 15 minutes. Calibration within the TM Control Panel worked perfectly. Shipping from the central EU was quick. Very friendly contact via EMail.

So far I can only recommend MTW.

Thank you guys for providing such a service! You just saved another Cougar.

Too much Jameson makes me anxious.. deleted... :D

Edited by GaryR

We are both on vacation. The CH throttle sensors are in stock and will not change any time soon. I am sure Thomas will message you once he is back in inhabited terrain. We are just hobbyists and try our very best to develop mods and communicate with you guys. But there are still our everyday jobs and family that take priority.

We are both on vacation. The CH throttle sensors are in stock and will not change any time soon. I am sure Thomas will message you once he is back in inhabited terrain. We are just hobbyists and try our very best to develop mods and communicate with you guys. But there are still our everyday jobs and family that take priority.

No problem, enjoy the time away and I/We appreciate your contribution to this hobby!