USE YOUR PHONE TO PLAY PC GAMES IN VR.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/992490/iVRy_Driver_for_SteamVR/

What is iVRy?

• iVRy is an app for your Mobile Device, with a Virtual Reality headset driver for SteamVR.

What does that mean?

• Want to play PC VR* (Virtual Reality) titles without having to buy a dedicated VR headset?

• With iVRy, a compatible iOS or Android Mobile Device and VR headset you can!

• Supports Wired (USB) connections for greater visual quality and performance.

• Supports Wireless (Wifi) connections for greater mobility.

• Automatically adjusts quality to maintain optimal frame rates on all connection types.

• User configurable quality and performance options.

• User configurable vignette options.

• Use your VR headset manufacturer's Cardboard QR code for optimal lens distortion correction and field-of-view.

• Integrates with SteamVR, so no 'manager' / 'server' apps or additional configuration required.

• Includes SteamVR Dashboard overlay, to change driver settings in VR.

• Built-in support for NoloVR 6DOF tracking and motion controllers.

• Compatible with most HTC Vive and Oculus Rift** titles.

• This edition has all of the features of the Mobile Device "Premium" edition, but will start to reduce color saturation after being connected for more than 5 minutes. Upgrade to "Premium" edition via Steam DLC or In-App Purchase to remove this limitation.

* Valve OpenVR/SteamVR. Requires Valve Steam & SteamVR on Windows 7 or later.

** Oculus Rift titles require Valve SteamVR, Oculus Home & 3rd party 'LibreVR Revive' software.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, good luck reading in-cockpit displays and gauges with that...

Some phones have a 4k resolution, so it could be alright. But I have a feeling the sensors in a phone aren't good enough, so it would require constantly re-centering for DCS or other sit-down games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

DCS in VR with a phone?

Minecraft maybe, kind of doubt DCS...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Some phones have a 4k resolution, so it could be alright. But I have a feeling the sensors in a phone aren't good enough, so it would require constantly re-centering for DCS or other sit-down games.

With cardboard optics? I doubt it.

Yeah, tracking would be a mess as well.