Required touchdown points for landing in training campaign?

bunraku

Hi

Doing the basic training campaign again and am missing the required touch down points although I am landing in the area with the black tyres marks.

What are the requirements?

Sorry for posting here, but nobody has posted in the mission thread for a year!!

Hi

Doing the basic training campaign again and am missing the required touch down points although I am landing in the area with the black tyres marks.

What are the requirements?

Sorry for posting here, but nobody has posted in the mission thread for a year!!

Same here! Sorry I can't answer but I'm the same having just started learning A-10C... always land in the touchdown zone but grumpy instructor is never happy...

Oculus Rift S, RTX2060 Ryzen 5 2600 16GB, SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Voiceattack Plugin

• 2 weeks later...
Same here! Sorry I can't answer but I'm the same having just started learning A-10C... always land in the touchdown zone but grumpy instructor is never happy...

To succeed in this mission,

you have to land short : The touchdown has to occur at the very beginning of the runway.

I did the training, and it shows you where you should be touching down does it not? I cant think, check out recon stewarts old videos on youtube.. he covered these a while ago.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP