Navigation

kennyboy01

At the risk of asking yet another redundant question, could someone explain the:

Differences of the Steer & Page dial knobs? Through reading the manual and online videos I’m okay with building waypoints/mark points & flight plans. It just gets real confusing as to what the functions of each dial are and how they relate to each other regarding a desired outcome.

Also, this is driving me crazy, on the TAD when I’ve hooked the cursor to BULLS I can’t get an in screen set of information that tells me the MH and distance from BULLS to the curser when the cursor is not on another pre-established waypoint or my aircraft. Any of the above questions answered would be great or send me to a document or videos that would answer these I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Ken :)

The STEER knob will select which set of waypoints to cycle through (markpoints, waypoints, waypoints within the flight plan), and the PAGE knob is just a page quick select knob so you can access some functions more quickly than through navigating the IMO quite confusing architecture.

Also, this is driving me crazy, on the TAD when I’ve hooked the cursor to BULLS I can’t get an in screen set of information that tells me the MH and distance from BULLS to the curser when the cursor is not on another pre-established waypoint or my aircraft. Any of the above questions answered would be great or send me to a document or videos that would answer these I would be grateful.

Hook something, anything, on the TAD and select "BULL to CURS" on the left side of the TAD. If you want the MH and dist from anywhere else to your cursor, then you must select "HOOK to CURS"

Edited by MRaza