DCS SA342 The cockpit dashboard is too dark and the appearance is too dark. O

I will go there once this little bird is fixed and they get a big Thank You! Until then, shadows aren't the only problems with the gazelle...

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

OK.

I hope you don't mind that I mentioned your post with the pic there.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

As the netizen said, the nvidia 2080i results are the same, the cockpit is very obvious dark,

This will definitely affect the sales of sa342. It can't be said that it does not affect the operation. It is absolutely necessary for the development company to fix it as soon as possible

As the netizen said, the nvidia 2080i results are the same, the cockpit is very obvious dark,

This will definitely affect the sales of sa342. It can't be said that it does not affect the operation. It is absolutely necessary for the development company to fix it as soon as possible

I don't find any problem operating it, yes OK is dark, but I see perfectly all the things I need while flying. Btw, PC is working on a solution. Please, try to make your comments look less like a threat, that won't make things neither easier or quicker.

Edited by swatstar98

Chinook lover - Rober -

I don't find any problem operating it, yes OK is dark, but I see perfectly all the things I need while flying. Btw, PC is working on a solution. Please, try to make your comments look less like a threat, that won't make things neither easier or quicker.

Sorry! Because my native language is not English, I can’t correctly express it when I rely on GOOGLE translation.

However, I have to say that after I bought the sa342 a few days ago, I was in a bad mood. The dcs helicopter I bought before did not have a so dark cockpit.

I think customers pay for it, of course, require relative quality.

Of course, that's why they are working on it. A small team implies a slower work.

Chinook lover - Rober -

Of course, that's why they are working on it. A small team implies a slower work.

Yes! The company has too few employees. The former CEO seems to be the main person in charge of the sh342 project. His departure may affect the sa342. I noticed that if there is indoor lighting in the apron at night, the cockpit brightness is Normally, if you can enhance the brightness of the headlights in the helicopter or temporarily solve the problem of the cockpit being too dark {but there may be other problems}, dcs world is designed to have the brightness of the cockpit change with the external light source, but the sa342 The adjustment mechanism seems to be malfunctioning after the dcs world is revised to 2.5. Maybe you can ask dcs how to solve this problem.

Edited by huchanronaa

Another direction of thinking is that if you haven't fallen out with the former ceo, you might be able to ask him for a solution to the blackening of the cockpit. I don't think he wants his work to have such a dark cockpit.

The dark cockpit issue has been fixed internally and will be added to a DCS World update ASAP. Thanks for reporting this.

Glad to know .. thank you :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you very much!

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

• 4 weeks later...