Enable DCS to automatically hit Alt-Enter

Mr_sukebe

As a VR pilot, the first thing I have to do on entering a mission is hit Alt-Enter, so as to go full screen, and thus allow my mouse full use of the screen.

Unfortunately, having the memory of a goldfish nowadays, I regularly forget, meaning that when I try to click on a switch off to my side, I typically end up booting up Microsoft Word.

We already have tick boxes for "full screen" and "using VR headset". As a "quality of life" enhancement, can the game please hit Alt-Enter on entering a mission, so that I can't possibly forget.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

As mentioned above, I DO use alt-enter. However, and as mentioned, getting a bit old an senile and sometimes forget. It would be great if the "tickbox" for "full screen" actually did what it's name suggests it does.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.