My guide for Hideout mission

Hi!

Here is a small guide for the great "Hideout" SP mission. It also contains a walkthrough with tips how to finish the mission successfully.

The mission is relatively easy, so it's suited well for beginners that just completed the included training missions. If you haven't flown the mission yet, give it a try!

Have a nice day,

derelor

derelor-a10c-hideout-v1.1.pdf

Edited by derelor
  • Like 1

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Last 7 or so weeks,I've practiced mainly landings. Have no problems munitions either and for some reason they've promoting my butt (am major now). Probably because,I've died like 26 times.

Anyway,my main problem is navigation and comms with Darkstar or whatever his name is,procssing the info he gives me and homing on my bad guys. Manipulation of CDU,hooks and thingamagics. Haven't the manual yet and still using an 'Attack3' stick together with keyboard nd mouse. Thats a lot to op with angry guys throwing things up at u.

Help with nav,in layman terms.

System Specs :

Processor ; Intel®Core i7-3930 CPU@ 3.20GHz.

RAM -16.0 GB

Type-64bit

GPU-GTX 970

Never eject over a village you've just bombed - US Marines Gen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...

These guides are needed for those of us who know how to fly but who don't have a ton of strategic experience..  Many don't need to watch an entire YouTube video.  Just general strategy guide like this is great.  Makes the single missions a lot less frustrating.