Issue on Mavericks AGM-65G

Marcast

Following the procedure on Chuck's guide, everything is ok when I fire the first Mav. But after this, when I press TDC DOWN to slave the DMT to an area this is always offset a bit to the left of where I aimed, and I can't move any more the DMT using the TDC controls. What can I do wrong?

(sorry I should have posted this in the AV8 N/A forum but I can't delete it, please the moderator move it)

Edited by Marcast

Following the procedure on Chuck's guide, everything is ok when I fire the first Mav. But after this, when I press TDC DOWN to slave the DMT to an area this is always offset a bit to the left of where I aimed, and I can't move any more the DMT using the TDC controls. What can I do wrong?

(sorry I should have posted this in the AV8 N/A forum but I can't delete it, please the moderator move it)

We will check this issue.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I found out what was wrong. After every mav fired, I must exit the TV mode choosing another option in the right MPCD (e.g. ENG) and then go back to the TV mode. in this way the TDC can be slewed again and everything works fine :thumbup:

Did you try undesignating the target with the NWS HOTAS switch?

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Guys,

How do you AIM the Maverick 65G (IR Mode), which keys control the radar when searching / aiming

You first uncage the missile, then selected with Sensor Select Switch (SSS) by pressing up. The IRMV should be box in the HUD. Then you should be able to slew it with the Target Designation Control (TDC)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Could you post a track.

I have found that to reset the target the MAV has to be on the left MFD and IRMV box in the HUD. To reset the TGP, it was to be on TDC mode and on one of the MFD. To reset the DMT (TV, LS) nothing else can be selected and it had to be on one of the MFD.

Basically you to tell the computer what system or sensor you want to reset.

To whom it may concern,