Tailwheel lock broken 2.5.2 OB - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-20-2018, 10:19 PM   #11
MAD-MM+
Posting Rights Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcomm View Post
Just installed the latest OB, from yesterday ( 20181019 ) which should be the same of 2.5 stable, and picked the 109 k-4 for a ride.

Looks OK to me!

As usual it is the only 109 I can taxi and takeoff with using proper RW techniques, so, it's just fine for me :-)

Is it absolutely Perfect ? probably not, but heck, it's a 40 buck add-on for a desktop flight simulator...

The 40 Bucks was fine before the new Ground Physics Patch, what means fine? There is simple no difference when you slip over the Ground with locked tail wheel or not? this was fine Before and notice able difference...

9./JG27
MAD-MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #12
jcomm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD-MM View Post
The 40 Bucks was fine before the new Ground Physics Patch, what means fine? There is simple no difference when you slip over the Ground with locked tail wheel or not? this was fine Before and notice able difference...
Will test again MAD-MM, because it appeared to me that problem was gone when I tested it yesterday.

I did it from the default Caucasus takeoff Quick Mission. Didn't try at non-paved airfields in Normandy.
jcomm is offline   Reply With Quote