Missing Map Parts in TAD and F10 Map

b1n4ry

I noticed this while playing on a server.

The gray parts are only in the nearest map mode and wont "reload" as they do in wider map dimensons.

Can i do anything to get the full map? It looks a bit like its intentional. (maybe something like a forced censorship?)

Edit: It wont be like that in SAT and 'Height' mode.

Edit2: Video Demo from a few post down:

kgSZyVu.png

pcyG1ks.png

Edited by b1n4ry
added video

edbanner_new.png
AMD R5 3600 @ 4,5GHz, ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti, MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200, Liquid Freezer II 280, Corsair HXi Series HX750i

Weird regarding the F10 Map but TAD Maps have different coverage ability depending on which map style you settle on.

Yes but in the TAD is the same Map as in the F10 view and when i moved over the Gray parts in the F10 map the 'normal' map was flickering through the grey as if the gray part was layed over it.(Intentinal? or maybe its bugged?)

I noticed it on several other parts over Caucasus too. :hmm:

edbanner_new.png
AMD R5 3600 @ 4,5GHz, ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti, MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200, Liquid Freezer II 280, Corsair HXi Series HX750i

Did it cut off in all three F10 map styles and all the different TAD styles as well?

(and did zooming the TAD from .5 to 160 and back to .5 miles have any effect?)

no only in this view, but like i said, when moving over the gray part you see a part of map clippinp through as it would be loaded but the gray layer is getting put on it immediately.

I zoomed out on the TAD an the next bigger Map dimension did show completly. Seems like its only for the detailed Map.

I made a video demonstating what i mean:

Edited by b1n4ry

edbanner_new.png

Perhaps running a repair would help?

Did several repairs allready.

i get this occasionally too, but by the end of the mission its loaded when you look again, its like the whole map has trouble loading in one go, as a side note I get the same on the ns 430

If you watch the video you see these parts are beeing loaded for a short time but then they are overlayed again. Also they seem misaligned.

Not sure how the maping works. What i have read they use some kind of Georeference programm to layout the map. Maybe there is a bug with it?

edbanner_new.png