Unofficial LoMan Patch for 1.1FC

TekaTeka

IMPORTANT:

This is an unofficial patch for LoMan 2.1 to correspond to Lock On Flaming Cliffs 1.1.

DO NOT install if your Lock On is still 1.02 or earlier.

DO NOT ask the developers of LoMan for support.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The patch is attached to this message.

Also available @ lomacfiles.com

LoMan can not handle texture files properly in 1.1. The patch will fix it. The textures will be installed in the right places (CDDS or TempTextures folder). You do not have to disable 'When possible, always install textures in CDDS files' option any more. :D

Installation:

1. Go to \Program Files\LoMan\required , and rename 'cddsindex.txt' as 'cddsindex.txt.bak'.

2. Copy 'cddsindex.txt' from the unzipped files to \Program Files\LoMan\required .

If you have any problem , please report to this thread with the detail of the defect, the name of the add-on and its download address.

Note:

The 'cddsindex.txt' is the table of the textures in the CDDS files. If the texture you are installing is matched to one of the texture names and the texture size is correct, it will be installed in the CDDS file. I updated the table to correspond to 1.1 add-on. I also removed the texture names that LoMan can not handle correctly. A lot of cockpit textures will not be installed in the CDDS now in 1.1.

Uninstallation:

1. Delete 'cddsindex.txt' in \Program Files\LoMan\required .

2. Rename 'cddsindex.txt.bak' as 'cddsindex.txt' .

LoManUnofficialPatch.zip

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Thank you very much, TekaTeka-san!

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Teka, this is a fantastic idea, but I don't think this changes anything mainly because the .LMA file built into each add-on zip is still not changed - i.e. add-ons made before this mod will still have the incorrect installation pathway. The only way to get around this would be for the user to re-package all add-ons with LOMAN's Add-on Manager.

Anyway, fantastic work.

sigzk5.jpg

Teka, this is a fantastic idea, but I don't think this changes anything mainly because the .LMA file built into each add-on zip is still not changed - i.e. add-ons made before this mod will still have the incorrect installation pathway. The only way to get around this would be for the user to re-package all add-ons with LOMAN's Add-on Manager.

Anyway, fantastic work.

Thank you for the comment.

It will change everything. I tested and confirmed.

When the old add-ons are installed, they will be processed according to the new pathway in the patch. You don't have to re-package anything. :D

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Very nice work teka thx for all the work you do it makes this sim alot more fun ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheA10FAN?feature=mhum

coolermaster HAF full tower

Intell i7 960 bloomfield 4.0Ghz

Evga X58 Classified 3 mobo

Corsair H-60 Hydro Cooler

Corsair Dominator GT 12g DDR3 1866 ram

Corsair Pro Series AX1200w ps

OCZ Vertex3 SSD 240g

Evga GTX590 Vid Card

Creative X-FI Titanium soundcard

TM Warthog Hotas