Igor Tishin 1961 - 2018

Chizh

Praying for him and his family, may his dream live on!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

This is no good...:(

R.I.P Igor

My heart goes out to the family and friends.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

My sincerest condolences to Igors family and friends, and to ED/DCS and our wider community.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

I am just speechless. Is there anything that can be implemented in the game to honor him, such a statue in the map ?

This could be a landmark to keep his mark in the game and make sure he is remembered by the community. It has been done in ArmA for example, to honor a special community member that passed away.

oprep_malden_8.jpg

All my condoleances to the team, his family and everyone affected.

Edited by Darkwolf

Very bad new, R.I.P. my friend

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Hello Igor ... me and all the pilots of the 36° Stormo Virtuale, want's to thank you for what you and all your team have done to give us the opportunity to practice our passion on a high quality simulator.

Thanks to you, today DCS is the simulator we all know and we are deeply grateful to you.

Your disappearance saddens us and with our heart we are virtually next to your loved ones.

Surrounding with a big hug your wife Tania and your father Anatoly ... hoping to be able to alleviate, even if only slightly, with our manifestation of affection and esteem, the pain that they are experiencing right now.

A big hug also to the whole ED Team ... until today you have supported us for everything that concerns DCS, now it's up to us to support you in this moment of discouragement.

Igor Anatolievich Tishin, Thank you and ... rest in peace.

Edited by Gaanalma

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net