MODs doesnt work

lancer

I've the DCS World Openbeta version 2.5.2.19273, but the MOD's in my directory C:\User\Saved Game\DCS World Openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Civil_Aircraft_Mod_V0.78 doesnt worked. I can see the mod in the modul manager, but i missed the aircrafts in the mission editor.

Why?

kind regards

lancer

I'm having the same probably with all of my mods. ovgme installs them into the proper folders in Z:\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\ however they do not appear in game.

Usually you are suppose to uninstall your mods before any updates..not sure if that still applies now..its been awhile for me..slowly starting to get back into the sim...:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Usually you are suppose to uninstall your mods before any updates..not sure if that still applies now..its been awhile for me..slowly starting to get back into the sim...:music_whistling:

I remove all mods before updating.

After downloading, the mod unzipped directly in my MODS folder C:\User\Saved Game\DCS World Openbeta\mods\aircraft.

best regards

lancer

I think this might be my problem. Is the exact folder name in saved games "DCS World Openbeta"?

All mods go into the saved games folder so that shouldn't be needed now.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Check your directory structure I’ve seen several mos that unzipped to something like this path/mod name/mod name/mods/tech

So check the directory structure to insure it does not use a double mod name

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.