Shipping delay?

Kercheiz

I ordered a WarBRD base on September 8, and my credit card was charged the same day. Seems odd since everyone is saying a few weeks till they charge and a couple more till they ship. Hopefully this means production is catching up with orders.

Check that they actually CHARGED your CC and didn't just do an "authorisation" (would show as a "pending" charge) to confirm your details. That is typically what they do when you order, then the actual charge is 3-4 weeks later and about 2 weeks after that they ship it.

Check that they actually CHARGED your CC and didn't just do an "authorisation" (would show as a "pending" charge) to confirm your details. That is typically what they do when you order, then the actual charge is 3-4 weeks later and about 2 weeks after that they ship it.

I received 2 notices from my credit card. First was a pending authorization and the second was for the international transaction charged to my card, which now is reflected in the balanced owed on the card. Also received receipt email stating amount paid, from virpil. So it looks like the actual charge and I imagine it will show on my next billing statement.

I ordered a Constellation Alpha 30th July, still in processing and haven't been charged.

I contacted support 2 weeks ago for an idea of approximate timeline and haven't had a reply.

Edit: Of course immediately after I write that I got an email saying I had been charged for the grip and it should be just a couple weeks away. They never did bother to answer the support ticket about adding a control panel to the order so I gave up on it. I'll make my own button box just for the fun of it and maybe lock again when the panel with the gear handle becomes available. No doubt that will be just after the Alpha ships. I honestly think I preferred the old system.

With regard to the posts just above, it might have to do with the fact that the Warbrd was the one item they seemed to be able to consistently keep in stock before the new system.

Edited by Ashcroft

i9 10900X & 5700XT

VPC WarBRD, TM F18C, VPC Alpha, VPC T50CM2 Throttle, TM TFRP Pedals, Oculus Rift S